My last Hurrah in Stake YW Presidency was attending and helping with the Stake Youth Fall Dance. It is a fun tradition for the youth of our stake 12 & up, to enjoy a dance with a fun theme before Thanksgiving. I think this is the 4th or 5th year in a row. WELL, can you guess what our theme is this year????

YEEEE-HAW!!! You guessed it! Western all the way!!!! I am ready for Skyline's ROCKIN' RODEO! I had to do some last minute costume wrangling and then I put together this LOVELY number! Thanks to Leah for the wig and for wearing this lovely # to church when you were the primary music leader! Since then, I have had this awesome shirt etched in my mind ever since! I knew I need to borrow it!!! Thanks to your great sister Amanda that loaned it to me... She wore this cool shirt when she was in the musical "Annie Get Your Gun!" cool Hu?!

The tassel fringe was my FAVORITE part of my Get Up for the night! I even got to talk in my western drawl! sooo fun :)
GO BIG OR GO HOME!!! is my motto. I needed to ham it up real good for my last time... for now... at the fall dance! I had a rip roaring good time! Nobody recognized me! I am seriously thinking about getting me some long locks? HMMMMMM :)
Good Times! ;)
12 comments:
girl you look awesome!! Love the getup!
You're so creative, Loree! I bet you had a great time. But WHERE are your cowgirl boots?!?! :)
Woot, woot!!! You look so stylin' in your get-up, and looking like that you need to be up here in Montana!
I read your last post about getting released from the stake YW presidency, and wow! You are an amazing leader, those girls were sooo lucky to have you. You are so loved!
Long hair would be SO pretty on you....think about it.....I know a girl that could help you out ;) lol
Love the Get up!! YOu are too cute. It sure looks like fun.
Oh Loree, I love your outfit! It is perfect! You look awesome!
that's awesome! You look great by the way!
Love the long locks!! They look amazing on you!
That is so funny. You look great. I do have to give props to you for the tucked in shirt. I totally noticed that detail, way to go. You look fabulous lately my friend.
I heard all about your outfit!! Everyone loved it! You are so much fun. It's so sad that you are released from Stake YW. I didn't realize you had been in for so long! Well, I wouldn't be surprised if they throw you in ward YW's. :)
i can't stop laughing, that is like the best thing i've seen. You look awesome. Love the locks, they are fab:)
You look great - I bet you were the life of that there, lil ole party! They are really going to miss you. I bet you will get many curtain calls.
Post a Comment