Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Do's, & New a School Year

Before school started the girls were in need of a little TLC for their lovely locks.
My sister Ann, our fabulous hair stylist.... informed me of a new hair technique that tames wild hair and makes it shiny and smooth.
Have you ever heard of a 
BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT???
It is special Keratin Treatment done to hair to make it super gorgeous and lasts for about 12 weeks. It is like a vitamin soak for your hair and so far it has worked wonders for my gals.

Here is a little more details from the official Brazilian Blowout website....ps In fact, the term “Brazilian Blowout” is a trademarked brand name – in reality just a process of a way of doing hair.

“The BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT is the most innovative and effective professional smoothing treatment in the WORLD! Through the use of a Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex and a proprietary polymer system, the Brazilian Blowout actually improves the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. The end result is smooth, healthy, frizz-free hair with radiant shine! What makes us different? The ONLY Professional Smoothing Treatment that improves the health of the hair. No Damage! Entire treatment completed in just 90 minutes! No down time! The minute you leave the salon, you can wash and air dry your hair, and it will be smooth, frizz-free and radiant! Results last up to 12 weeks. Leaves hair smooth and frizz-free WITHOUT harsh chemicals. Acai aftercare products ensure longest lasting results.”

Carly hair is as spunky as she is. Wild & carefree....but don't get me wrong, it is great hair when tamed ;) She has these powerful waves that don't like to cooperate most of the time. My dad has naturally curly hair so I am assuming her unruly wave is part of her great family genes :) We thought we would give the Brazilian Blowout a try and you know what??????


Guess who this amazing shiny hair belongs to???

CARLY?! Is that you with some shiny and straight hair?! WOWZA!!! Girl you look amazing! Gorgeous transformation! :) it will be fun having straight hair for a spell! :)

Kaitlyn's Before pics.
Her hair is pretty straight for the most part. BUT it does not dry straight unless blow-dried. And I have been told the Brazilian Blowout will do just the trick to help long thick hair dry luscious and shiny and straight. We will see about that  :)

This is the stuff.... it is pricey but I think worth it, if you desire shiny, straight and healthy looking & feeling hair. Kaitlyn getting the works done :)

Who's is that long lusterous hair belong to?

It's Kaitlyn....looking smooth and shiny :)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You 
to my sweet sister Ann and her awesome assistant Lindsey 
for giving my girls a beautiful back to school hair make-over! They look gorgeous!!! They LOVE IT too :)

I know I am a MONTH behind in posting the 1st day of school!
But here ya go! New backpacks, New Hair, New outfits, great summer tans and we are READY!!!

Miss Carly is going into 4th grade this year! She is excited to work hard and learn lots of new skills! Plus she is just so stinkin cute! :)

Our Beautiful Beautiful Carly Girl! 9 yrs old

Miss Kaitlyn in is her final year of elementary school. Miss 6th grader!!! This will be an exciting final chapter for her! Watch out world! ;)

Our Beautiful Beautiful Kaitlyn!  11.5 yrs old

Mr. Blakey Boy also gets to go back to school this year.... PRE-SCHOOL that is :)

One more year with THE... Miss Katie! He is thrilled beyond thrilled to be heading back to school!
He loves school and wakes us raring to go learn everyday :) But we have to remind Blake that preschool is only Mon., Wed. & -Fri. Those are the best days according to Blake!

Mr. Handsome boy! loving his muscle shirt :) 4 years old

A close up shot of a Classic Blake grin. When I showed Blake all the pics I took of him, he wondered where his teeth were! So we had to take one more :)

There are those pearly whites :)
Blake is happy to see his teeth! He cracks me up :) Love that Boy!

So here is to a new year filled with learning and growing! Love you kids!

3 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Such cute kiddos, Loree! And thank you so much for posting about the Brazillian Blowout...I was considering it for my crazy curly locks but hadn't known anyone who tried it... I think your post just talked me into making an appointment and giving it a try!!!

The McNeil Family said...

I want so of that Brazillian blow out stuff. My hair needs some great TLC. I find out where I can pick some of this stuff up at?Your kids are oo so cute

Crissie said...

WOW! Now that's impressive! Gorgeous hair-do's and gorgeous girls!

And you're not the only one...I still haven't done the 1st day of school post. I think that will be my next post...finally! It's tough getting behind in blogging isn't it? :)