Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Back!!!!! :)

It is time for me to get blogging again FINALLY! I've been one busy gal this May & June! And I have TONS to blog about. I don't like getting behind but you are gonna have to bear with me :)
Our family just got back from our Zito Family Ultimate Road Trip of 2009!!! I know it is a mouthful but we crammed a ton in that 2 weeks we were on the road. I have lots of great pics and stories to tell. I hardly know where to begin! But just hang in there it might take me a while to document it all!!! and if you know me, you know it will be ALL DOCUMENTED :)
To give you a little hint about our adventures... here are some quick stats.
* Traveled 5 states in 2 weeks
* 15 hours of driving in one sitting with 2 hours of breaks (ouch)
* Drove 3000 miles in our car (crazy hu!)
* Visited our Sweet Grandma
* Yellowstone Park
* Our fun night in a Cabin
* drove to 11,000 ft elevation... the highest I've ever been
* Zito Family Reunion
* Rafted the Stillwater River in Montana & witnessed a pretty good boat spill ;)
* Leonard's Brother Fishing Trip Smith River, MT
* Big Kids at Cousin Camp with Granny & Pappy
* Jr. Cousin Camp with the little kiddos
* Girls Night Out & late night visits with my sisters in law :)
* Hanging out with Granny & Pappy Zito
* Finished my Grandma Curtis Remembrance Quilt (thanks to granny)
* Temple Square in Salt Lake City
* Zion's National Park
WHEW!!! I told you we crammed a lot in 2 weeks. I can't wait to post it all!
Plus I have several posts prior to the Ultimate Road Trip. We have swim team going for the girls, B-day parties, Cute kids! Man oh Man this is gonna be fun! :)
Now I can't Post without a Picture or two so here are a couple teasers ;)

Yellowstone


Lenny's "Mancation" 1 week Fishing trip


Loving the most AWESOME Granny & Pappy Zito


Salt Lake Temple

Zion's National Park...

Stay Tuned for more details of the ZITO'S ULTIMATE ROAD TRIP 2009!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Can't wait for all the awesome posts! Gotta put everything in for the blog book~ yay!

Johnny and Anny said...

You guys are troopers, I think it was such an awesome idea to make the drive apart of the vacation. Seeing the pictures makes me miss you guys so much! I had a blast staying up late and doing all those fun things! You feel like a sister to me, you are so awesome!

Sarah S. said...

Yay you are finally back! I missed ya'. We need to get together. Can't wait to see all the great pictures.

Jennifer Zito said...

It was so nice seeing you. Be glad that you didn't pull an all-nighter when you traveled back home, like we did!!! It was pretty brutal. Thanks again for my darling bag. I LOVE IT!!! Dominique missis the girls a lot already. She really had a lot of fun hanging out, as did we. We will miss you dearly, and can't wait 'til the next reunion!