It was a Sprinkley day in May when a cute little boy named Blake wanted to play outside in the rain. He ran up stairs to his room to get his coat. This is the "coat" he found in his drawer. He put in on and went to play. A little while later, this is what I found. Too cute to resist snapping a few pics of my adorable boy!

He Loves this dump truck! I love seeing his little tail wagging back and forth as he runs across the yard.

Ohhh boy! He has a great idea! The trampoline is the best place to play on a wet rainy day as my girls tell me. I have been told it is "really extra bouncy" when it is wet. We shall see...

Jump, Jump, Jump!

Tumble, Tumble, Tumble

Rainy days are fun days :)
My Cute Little Man! I love you my Blakey Boy!





7 comments:
Awww..what cute pics of your little man! I love that he thought that his Haloween costume was a coat! Love the memories that you captured!
Very cute Lizard,I bet it kept him warm.
That is so cute and funny. Isn't that costume supposed to come down to their knees? I love it even more when it's high on the waist. ;)
hahahahaha, i love how funny kids are. they are so creative. he's looks hilarious in his coat :)i love it
That has got to be one of the cutest posts! Love the costume!
Those pictures are so cute - I love it. You caught all the action and bright colors. I miss you guys already (I think we got strep from your kids tho-guess we aren't use to hubub, lol)
Love the pictures! Blake is such a funny little guy! We have the same costume- maybe I should let Brandon play dress up with it too :)
Post a Comment