Thursday, July 2, 2009

A BIG SURPRISE FOR K & C

Before our SUPER DUPER LONG road trip, Leonard and I decided to give Kaitlyn & Carly a BIG SURPRISE that would make our time on the road more enjoyable for EVERYONE :)
This is their Surprise... New Nintendo DS games. The Green one for Kaitlyn & the Pink for Carly. They have been asking for these for a few years and thought this would be the perfect timing.
We told them to close their eyes tight and that this would be a surprise they would be in SHOCK about. Let's see...
The BIG REVEAL...


TOTAL SHOCK AND AWE!!! They are thrilled and jaws are to the floor in excitement!


I love their surprised looks on their faces...PRICELESS!


Oh Happy day :) Leonard was so excited to give these to them and wanted to give it to them several days before we left, but I wanted them to wait til the day before so it would still be fresh and new and exciting. Leonard them took them to pick out a couple games for the trip.


I am so happy we were able to do this for them. It was a real treat and it was worth every penny :)


Aren't they the cutest girls ever?!!! The DS's really made A HUGE difference on our 3000 mile road trip. It broke up the boredom and they had fun playing together with them too. It was the Perfect BIG SURPRISE! Now lets hit the road :)

2 comments:

The Cole's said...

Their faces are priceless. . . I am sure it was worth every penny! We miss you guys already!

The McNeil Family said...

I love the girls faces.. They are priceless. How fun for the girls.