Monday, July 27, 2009

Carly's New Do

Carly got a new cute do back in the beginning of July. Thanks to my amazing hair stylist sister Ann! You are the best! we would all look pretty drab without you!
I sure love this spunky girl! I love this hair do too :)

Gimme some attitude girl ;) isn't her dress the cutest too! LOVE IT!!


Nothing like a cute girl in a cute dress with a cute smile and cute hair do!

5 comments:

Sarah S. said...

She looks so cute! I noticed it on Sunday. Seriously Blake is like a rock star to Avery and Trey. Did you hear them trying to get Blake's attention during Sacrament? It was fun to talk to you today we need a girls night.

The McNeil Family said...

She is so cute.. It is nice to have aunt that does hair. My sister does hair and we are so lucky. I love her new do just in time for school!!!

Jennifer Zito said...

Cute dress, cute hair, and cute girl!

The Cole's said...

Ahhh- I love the hair! She's such a beautiful girl! Lexi wants her hair cute like Carly's. . . I'm not sure if I have the guts to cut it that short. Super cute dress too. . . would make a great hand-me-down *wink* *wink*

Leah said...

What a cutie pie! Love the dress...the sunkissed skin and the cute hair!