Monday, July 13, 2009

Splash Park

Here we are at the Splash Park in Billings, MT. Blake is so excited to play and get wet with his cousins. Now let's get splashing!!!
Don't you just love this blue wall??? I love it. It just pops! I wish I would have taken more pictures in front of it. Blake is modeling his new swim trunks. He picked them out himself. You gotta love Nemo! :)

My handsome boy just finished his granola bar and he is scouting out the first place to play.

Blake loved this fountain and spent a lot of time spraying all who went by.


He would run around the pool shouting for joy and come back to play in the fountain.


Tyler, Anneke, & Josie ~ Making a Splash!


I told you he loved the fountain! But he didn't love getting sprayed in the face.


Brandon is giving the fountain a try. Ashlyn is cute as can be in her princess suit and Tyler is having a blast splashing his daddy :)

Ooooohh, a Floating Green Ball. Blake met a little friend at the park and he had a ball and showed Blake a new trick they could do with the ball. He was THRILLED!!! too Cute!

Everyone enjoying the sunshine and perfect Montana summer day.

Where's Blake? oh there he is at the Fountain :) I thought this was a pretty cool pic.

The next best thing to do is smack the ball out of the fountain and laugh and laugh! ;)

Aunt Jenn came and brought Popsicles for all of us and they were delicious. Blake loved his can't you tell! His face cracks me up. That Silly Boy! We had a SPLASHINGLY Great time!

2 comments:

TL said...

what a fun place! My kids love the water parks. Although my favorite thing is the lazy river because Blake just climbs up on my lap on the tube and lays there until he falls asleep. It's so cute!

Leah said...

I am loving all this bloggin that you are doing! What cute pics of your Blakey boy!