Thursday, July 23, 2009

Loving Summer at the Gordon Resort

The only way we survive the 115 degree days in AZ is swimming at the Gordon's Resort a.k.a. - my parents pool :) This blistering hot day we met up with our Cooper cousins to play for the afternoon.

Everyone say "cheese"!

Kaitlyn shows me her fancy back dive.
(I brought my little point and shoot camera today and I wish I had my SLR. It can capture action shots so much better. oh well! we still have memories even if they are a bit fuzzy)


The girls are getting ready to some me some of their best tricks off the jumping rock.
*L-R: Ethne, Clarie, Carly & Kaitlyn


Wow! Sweet moves girlies! Loved all the twists, twirls, pencils and kicks. You are all too cool!



Blake wanted in on the tricks, so he showed me a few of his own. He is getting braver in the pool every year. This year he will jump & jump & jump to you til your arms fall off. Isn't he the cutest?!



Swimming with cousins is so much fun~ Boy oh boy, do we love the Gordon Resort!

6 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

It is nice to have parents that have a pool.. Wow it looks so refreshing. Your girls trick are pretty neat. I went to a swim meet this year and they did awesome.

TL said...

cute, how fun! I love their pool with the rock diving board.

Jennifer Zito said...

Super fun! Love the diving photos! Blake actually looks like he is having fun with all those girls...lol.

April said...

Oh, ho ho! I'm so jealous! I want a pool. :) I was watching my kids in their kiddie pool during our 100 degree day today and just wishing it was bigger. lol

The kids are super cute by the way. Love the pics.

Jessica said...

WOW, I am impressed with Kaitlyn's back dive! Amazing. I love all of the jumping shots. It doesn't get any better than that!

Rachel said...

we have been to the Gordon resort a lot lately as well. we should call eachother sometime and meet up. Carsyn loves blake!