Sunday, December 12, 2010

i HEART my iMac

Many months ago I was lucky enough to upgrade my computer to an i Mac and can i say the real estate on this bad boy has been soooooo nice. I have to say I have become quite the Apple Computer Fan. Having love love loved my iphone for a few years I was ready to say goodbye to sluggish Microsoft PCs and make room for this sweet iMac Desktop. My computer Life has been pretty good since the upgrade. One of my favorite apps on the iMac is iPhoto Booth.... such fun! My kids can certainly agree. Taking silly pictures of ourselves and laughing about it each time we look back and see just how silly we really were at the time.

I was going to blog about my iMac many months ago and a blog post of some of the crazy pictures we took in iPhoto booth, but as the months and the pictures piled up, I decided to try attempt making my first "iMovie". It's a compilation of all the nutty, silly pics me and the kids have taken over the past several months. It's good stuff. You might feel obliged to watch it a couple times to take it all in :) ENJOY!

oooh... be sure to scroll down and pause my play list....  thanks :)

3 comments:

April said...

Too funny, Loree! Loved the song.

Alyssa and Nate said...

that was fun to watch! very psychadellic.

The McNeil Family said...

Hilarious!! My kids love taking pics at grandpas house on his iMac. They laugh so hard. Good times and good memories!