Look who's CRUISING around the neighborhood in Style?!!
That would be me ;) LOL!!!
Leonard bought me this super cute green machine over spring break!
I instantly fell in love! I had to take a ride and when I did, Oh MY.... I couldn't help but laugh out loud and shout with joy, "THIS IS SOOO FUN!" Not to mention this bike is so CUTE, Spunky & FUN!!!
I had to have it!
It is a SIMPLE bike... just a bell, no whistle ;)
Aluminum frame, light weight, No gearing, Nothing complicating or technical... to stop, you back pedal, just like the first bike you rode as a kid! It is AWESOME!!!
I also love that I get to sit upright on that HUGE, WIDE, CUSHY seat. I can say my hiney is happy :)
So now I have 2 bikes that I LOVE with a capital L... My "It's all Business" road bike and now my new"Cruising in Style with my Kiddos" bike! It is the best of both worlds.
Ahhh, Life is Good!
Keep it Simple! drrrrring drrrrring.... that's me ringing my bell!
oh ps.. I just got a call that my white basket is in at the bike shop... gonna make my SWEET Ride even better! ;) I can pack a little picnic, or my book, hey even get the mail... oh boy... lot's of fun adventures are on the horizon :)



5 comments:
LOVE it, Loree!! Spunky, cute, and super fun-- just like you!! I have a beach cruiser bike that I'm in love with, too! Totally takes me back to the days of racing around the block with my sister! Have fun on your new ride!! :)
Ok, so I totally want one of those...super fun times!
You already know how much I love that bike. It is so cute. You better lock it up tight because I'll be waiting in the bushes. :0)
Loree, I love love LOVE your new bike! So cute and fun. And so totally you, too. A white basket on the front is exactly the finishing touch it needs. Post pictures when you get it on.
Seriously sweet ride!! Love it! I hope that you are enjoying it in the beautiful AZ weather. I want to get together with you when you come up to see Lisa after she moves!
Post a Comment