This is the First Year I got my act together early and started hunting for cute easter decor early... I am talking feb & march... The only Easter Decor I had was an Easter Wreath for my door, a bunch of plastic eggs and a craft I made in Relief Society craft day a couple years ago... I was ready to get my CRAFT on and make a new banner for my home and then I went a little nuts after that :)
I begged Leonard to let me stop for a 1 hour shopping trip at Tai Pan in Utah on our long drive home from Grandma's funeral. This place always makes me very very happy! They had some of the cutest easter decor and I was able to snatch up some goodies for my home! I found this wreath there and I made that little bunny flag! LOVE IT!
I went Cukoo with the Burlap this year and made a few pennant buntings for here and there! I found super cute little eggs at Tai Pan.. perfect for filling my many apothecary jars.. and when I came upon that fluffy little Chick, it hopped right into my basket... I couldn't help myself ;) This Year Hobby Lobby didn't disappoint either. Super cute easter eggs of all colors and sizes! YES!!
I found that bunny at Home Goods! What a fun surprise :)
More goodies from Tai Pan.. my kitchen table center piece and that artichoke final... love it! I added bunny ears to my topiary and whipped up that little pink glittery picture too!
Alas, here is my Easter Banner! Simple... easy as pie and cute, cute, cute! I love the crafty people out there on the world wide web... sharing ideas galore which then gets my creative juices flowing!
A close up of the cuteness!
oooh, there is more! Chicks, eggs and another bunting! I think I should have a party!
For my front room table... easter grass from Hobby Lobby and that darling bunny I found at Hobby Lobby Too! Have I mentioned I have a little crush on that place?
Loree + HL 4ever ;)
I couldn't leave the little sister bunny all alone on that shelf at HL... I have just the perfect home for you! ;)
Those Carrots are TO DIE FOR cute... That was a Tai Pan find!
Just a couple more details and one final look!
We are ready for Peter Cotton Tail to pay us a visit! ;)
oops.. I almost forgot... This is my SPRING Wreath for my front door! I pulled out my easter wreath and I have had it for 10 years... It needs a makeover!!! You know what that means????
Another Crafty Project waiting in the wings... just how i like it, but it may have to wait until next year.
Happy Easter to all!












4 comments:
Oh Loree....how this post makes me smile. Your home is absolutely adorable with all those cute Easter decorations. How I wish I could see them in person. What a lovely home you have.
Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and your well wishes. This has been a hard time for me but I know we are blessed. At first I thought for sure John was dead. What a blessing that both of us were spared. It could have been so much worse.
I know that it is all the love and prayers that is getting me through this. Much love, Aunt Lura
Love all the fun Easter decor! Love the chick... Super cute
It's so springy at your house. I love it! I would sleep with one eye open if I were you. Not only am I after your bike but I wan't your carrots too. Mua-ha-ha.
You always decorate soooooo cute!! Love it. I always look forward to seeing how you decorate for each holiday. Miss you!
Post a Comment