Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blake's New FAVORITE Obsession

For the past month or so Blake has discovered a LOVE for BLOCKS!!! He has had them for over a year but I think he has grown up enough to realize just HOW COOL it is to build and break his houses and buildings. He beams with pride and asks me to take his picture as he shows me his latest creation.

He is such an IMAGINATIVE BOY and has so many sound effects as he is building and tearing down. He cracks us up!


I am loving this cool architecture.

I like it when he builds on the carpet but he has decided it is way more fun and the destruction is LOUDER building on my kitchen table.....see below

Blake builds HUGE tall towers and the LOVES when they come crashing down. Blocks scatter over the entire floor. I should have taken a picture of the floor and what it often looks like. You can imagine though :) so Blake Loves the BLOCKS and I LOVE HIM :)

5 comments:

The Gurrs said...

Every child should have a good set of blocks. They really are the best toys! Blake looks like he's having fun. I see a career in arcitecture in his future. :)

Jessica said...

Looks like tons of fun! Blake is getting so dang big! He is handsome.

Leah said...

Blocks are soooo fun! Love all the pics!

Jennifer Zito said...

What a cute little contractor you have, Loree!

Granny Z. said...

Maybe he will be an architect when he grows up. And I have heard it takes a lot of skill to knock buldings down, too. I wonder which one he would enjoy more.