Monday, October 5, 2009

TOTE-ally Cute Scripture Totes...open for business :)

I am officially announcing my One & Only Business Venture....I am now selling my complete collection of

TOTE-ally Cute Scripture Totes. You might have noticed my link in the top right corner of my blog. I love making them so much and have decided to share the Cuteness with you all. I have been sewing like crazy over here making some of the CUTEST combinations. I have a total of 24 Super cute totes to choose from. Make sure to check out my tote blog...http://scripturetotesbyloree.blogspot.com/and let me know if you are interested :) The holidays are right around the corner and these totes make a perfect gift :)

Here is a Sneak Peak of a Few of my Beauties :)

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I love them. I am thinking...thinking...I'll get back to you on payday.

Granny Z. said...

Wow, I am impressed! Next thing ya know you will have a website, selling like crazy and going to craft shows! I love my free sample of a Loree orginal "Tote-ally Cute Scripture Tote!"

Mistie said...

It's about time!!!! I have been wanting to make one for a long time, but I know I couldn't do it half as good as you! I would love to be one of your first customers. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!!!

The Cole's said...

You go girl! I LOVE my tote. . . and i can't wait to make a few for Christmas gifts. I've been looking for flowers but haven't been too impressed lately. Michael's and Hobby Lobby's selection was limited. Where else do you shop?

Jessica said...

Congrats Loree! I am glad to see that you have things up and running and I love all of the totes on your new blog! Beautiful! I'll spread the word! Good luck lady!