It's time to post about our Blakey Boy! This 2.5 yr old boy is growing up too fast. I took these bath pics last month and finally got around to posting them. You see bath pics are very RARE for our Blakey Boy. Mostly because he HATES baths! Seriously, I think it is weird and sad. My girls loved baths and still do and this boy is an ANTI-BATH LOVER. It is never a fun occasion to bathe the boy. It usually is a full on war. He really is a pretty dirty boy most of the time cuz i just don't feel like fighting with him. But on this particular day???? I got these cute faces and a happy non crying boy! I had to get out my camera to document this AMAZING event! Although he did put up a fight in the beginning and calmed down and this is the fun he had...
See Blake Baths are FUN!!!
I love this happy face. He loves to splash me and get me wet.
He is telling me about the water. Blake has many stories to tell. Just ask him :)
Peek a Boo... I SEE YOU Blake! :)
I love his little reflection. He spent a long time talking to me through this reflection.
I love watching him play.
This little boy profile is so stinking cute!
This is a fun bath toy :)
Oh Blake, I wish every bath was as Fun as this one. But unfortunately, the wars continue and Mom will ALWAYS win. Your skin will thank me! and one day you might thank me? I love you anyway my little rugrat :)
After our bath, Blake gets to wear his snugly new PJ's and then his FAVORITE thing... STORY TIME! He grabbed a book and hopped up to our reading chair. Blake is so cute! Man oh Man!ONE MONTH LATER...
Our boy is dirtier than ever...( He has had several baths since then, but they weren't as pleasant) Now check out Blake's Unruly Mop on Top. It is time for a Shave and a Hair Cut. Blake's happy face tells us that he does not realize what is gonna happen next. The time has come.. another War on our hands :(
From Happy Blake to Sad Blake :( oh the injustice!!!
Blake's Mop from the back
Lickety Split, We have a whole new boy. I held Blake on my lap, Leonard did the shaving and Blake attempted to eat a sucker. Blake did really good. We did have some crying but overall, we survived. He had a TON of hair :)







10 comments:
There is absolutely nothing better than freshly bathed kids! Makes me remember when my kids were small and I used to lather them up with lotion after their bath. Oh I LOVE that smell!!!
Cute boy!! :)
What is it about little boys and baths? And don't even get me started on haircuts! Oh my! Suckers do help, though. Thanks for all the great pics of Blake. I can't believe how grown up he's looking! What a cutie.
It's carzy how a haircut makes them look so much bigger! Brent loves boys with buzzes! He sure is a handsome little guy!
He looks like he's sportin a new "image". I love his haircut, it makes his beautiful eyes stand out. Aren't hairy suckers the best? Glad that it worked.
I can't believe he doesn't like baths!! I never had a kid that didn't love the water no matter where it existed altho the big ditch and pond were much preferred. Haircuts were a different story tho and Blake's daddy and brothers consumed many a hair covered sucker wtih no lasting harm done. Aren't you impressed that Granny learned to post a comment all by herself!!
He does look bigger! And he cracks me up about the no bath thing...silly guy. He is super cute!
What a cutie! It's our Ty guy that fights us on the baths. Once he's in he loves it, it's just getting him that's the fight. My oldest takes a bath every morning and doesn't think he can start his day without one. It's so funny how different they are! :)
Blake sure is cute! I like the mohawk in the bath, I think you should try that haircut next!
You know i feel like Van and Blake kinda look alike.. hmm... and I am making a strawberry banana pie with gram cracker crust then mom wanted me to make a pie for her cause she didn't have time so Im also bringing an Oreo pudding pie and a veggie tray.
love his new hair cut!! He looks like a stud now!
Post a Comment