Thursday, November 6, 2008

My November Decor

I have been on a decorating kick lately and I AM LOVING IT!!! Decorating makes me happy :)
I love creating pretty things and this is my latest Creation. In fact I love the flower arrangement so much, I think it will be my permanent decor for my front room table. I love my glass pumpkins too! I also am diggin the pretty fabric. Such an easy way to dress things up :)
I added fun fall fabric and a berry leaf garland to adorn the 3 sweet kids that I love and am so Thankful for! I couldn't leave this big pumpkin out of the mix, so it gets it's own special home! Berry garlands make everything cuter. Easy and dolled up in a blink ;)
If might have seen this fall wreath before. I added more leaves and berries. I like it better!
I left up my orange lights for November and took the raffia off the swag. I also added more berries. I like it better. Just a slight change and it feels new to me:) HOORAY!
I am already thinking about Christmas decor. Shall be FUN! Can't wait!!!

8 comments:

gray-gang said...

Love it! You never cease to amaze me, you are so talented! Everything looks so nice! I just love this time of year!

Sarah S. said...

Way to go on your floral arrangement. You're hired if you want to make one for me. Pretty please?!

Leah said...

So cute Loree!! I love all the decor! It's so fun that you are into all of that. It makes your house so cute...

Rachel M said...

I always loved your pretty, clean house. Gald to see your still keeping up the different wreath for every month/season. I loved those. Tell Kaitlyn Happy Birthday from me and Garrett-she and her friends all look so old!

Renee said...

You are so talented. I wished I lived by you again so you could help me.

Ella A. said...

Hi Loree! I found your blog via Jill's. I love the fall decor! Fall is my favorite. And happy b-day to your sweet girl. I'll miss her at activity days!

Crissie said...

Dang! Why can't I be like you?? I'm embarrassed to even look at my fall decorations after looking at yours. My mind just doesn't work that way unfortunately!! So cute!

April said...

I especially love your wreaths! Can't wait to see all the Christmas decorating you do.