Today is Kaitlyn's official 10
th Birthday! I can't believe it! 10 years ago today I became a mother to the sweetest baby. I was so excited to have this little girl join our family. I was almost 21 years old when Kaitlyn was born on a Tuesday Morning in Portland, Oregon. She was born at 7:18am on November 3, 1998. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I am amazed that I have a child that is a decade old! DOUBLE DIGITS! and she reminds me that she is only 2 years away from going to girls camp and being in the young women's program. WOW!!! I know, I am kinda feeling old. But so young at the same time. We sure love Kaitlyn and loved celebrating her happy day!

My cute 10 year old has been waiting all day to open presents!
Jewelry! YES!!!!

She was excited to get a Ripley's Believe it or Not book. She is fascinated by weirdos just like me :)

More Glow in the Dark Stars for her ceiling! So fun!!!

Soccer Ball! She also got a four square ball. The girls love to play and run around. She is so cute too!

Wow the
Excitement!!!! She has ALWAYS wanted a Littlest Pet Shop electronic game. It has been on the list for a few years. She was so happy! Can't you tell? so funny!

Loving a New
Webkinz...this time a Manatee. Just what she always wanted she tells me ;)
Ahhh So Cute!!!

No Way!!! ENDLESS OCEAN for the
Wii? SWEET!! a fun game to play when all your work is done :) yes!!! I love having rewards for WORK :)

Our Kaitlyn...10 YEARS OLD...Growing up WAY too Fast! SLOW DOWN GIRL!
I love you!!! Happy Birthday :)
4 comments:
I love Kaitlyn's pictures! Her expressions crack me up! Looks like the party turned out to be a great success. What FUN!!! You always have the cutest ideas :)
Ahh- Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! Her expressions crack me up. I can't believe she's 10!
How Fun! Kaitlyn is adorable. I'm so glad I have a girl!!!!! Girl stuff is waaay more fun than boy stuff. :)
What a fun birthday and her party looked like a huge success! Her faces are the greatest. She gives the perfect reaction to all of her gifts. I love it!
Post a Comment