Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Cuties

I had to post more pics of my cuties on Halloween night. I love all their costumes and want to highlight each of them individually!Kaitlyn our Sweet Little Lady Bug! Wow she is such a beautiful girl and growing up way to fast! She is a great big sister and we love our Kaitlyn!
I love her long lashes! So adorable Kaitlyn! She is quite the Lady! ;)
Miss Carly is our adorable Trick or Treat Witch and the Cutest one on the block for sure! Carly is such a fun girl and we love her to pieces. She is a cuddly and sweet girl. Always ready to give hugs and kisses! We love our Carly!
Oh she is so cute! I love Carly's beautiful smile! She makes me happy :)
Mr. Blakey Boy, our little Astronaut. Most of the pics I took of this little guy looked like this...
His eyes focused on his favorite thing...CANDY!!! He couldn't get enough. But I still love these pics of our sweet boy. I love seeing his round cheeks and button nose. He was not happy about being an Astronaut tonight. He just wanted candy!!!
Finally with lots of begging and many pictures later, I got this shot. Big Grin and candy stuck in his teeth. That's OK little Astronaut. Just show me those pearly whites even if they are coated with sugar! I can't get enough of those baby blue eyes either! I love this little man! Even when this happens.....
Trying to get a group shot of all 3 kiddos and you have other ideas! Don't you just love the look on Carly's Face. This is what we are all feeling girl! I'm telling Kaitlyn to Fake it Girl, Fake it and she is doing pretty good until...
We get a more full on body flopping temper tantrum going on. Now Carly is taking my advice of Fake it Girl, Fake it! So unfortunately, no great kiddo shot at Halloween. We tried!
After giving up the attempt at a group pic, Blake could be left ALONE and have what his heart desires...CANDY!!! Wow look at the the Tantrum is MAGICALLY turned off...GRRRR!
And then he gives me this face! You adorable, cute little 2 year old Stinker! Blake, I love you!
One more Happy Picture to remember our Little Space Man!
We are ready to go TRICK or TREATING!!! Candy here we come ready or not!
As you can see, Blake is already started with the suckers. It is his favorite treat of choice. He was a happy little astronaut all night as long as he had a sucker! And he got plenty!
2 hours later...Kaitlyn counting all her Loot and she made out like a Fat Cat! about 300 pieces. can you believe it. Enough for her to have 1 piece a day for a year about! Oh boy, I better save up for the Dentist Visits!!!
Carly is my girl, I love how she has organized her candy into categories. So cute, she is her mother's daughter. I did the same thing as a kid. I love to organize and categorize. Weird that you can pass that stuff down the line, but I have proof!
We had a great Halloween and can't wait til next year! Well, I think I Can!!!

1 comment:

Crissie said...

It was so fun seeing your kids on Halloween night. Fabulous costumes! And sorting the candy is the most fun of all! And then after the sorting comes the trading!! There's nothing better than being a kid on Halloween!! And by the way, Cassie just LOVED your witch hat. She couldn't believe that you made it! :)