Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Our ward had the Annual Trunk or Treat Event Last Night and Boy were we excited! Look at my Decked out for the the occasion Bunch plus one :) Kaitlyn's friend from school, Stella joined in the fun!
Oh they are so stinking cute. Leonard took this Picture while I was adding the finishing touches on my FABULOUS costume. I wanted to take more but we were already running 30 min behind schedule. YIKES!!!I can't wait to take more Tonight!!!
So here I am! Wild Witch of the West :) I love being able to Wear my Decor! Fabulous hu?
Check out my AWESOME Eyelashes! They are so fun to wear! I wish my lashes were really this long ;)
One more, cuz I'm a dork! so Mysterious hu? LOL!!! I know! I can't help myself, I Look GOOD ;)
Me & my Man at the Trunk or Treat! Isn't Leonard the Best Sport Ever?!! He even came up with this Get up him self! You ROCk Dude! Rock On!!!
My Sweet Little Trick or Treat Witch! Carly is the Cutest!!!
Blake my Man, Our Little Astronaut! I saw this costume at Costco and had to get it. He is so cute! He is not sure what to think about this Trunk or Treating thing but he is sure about one thing...
Blake LOVES Candy!!! This is what he did while we were at the party. Just eating up the candy!
He is devouring up this sucker. YUM!! We probably went to 6 cars. He was happy eating candy and wandering around in circles. That's cool with me. I get to visit more :)
Stella & Kaitlyn had a great time together. Getting a head start on Halloween candy. Don't you just love their costumes? Kaitlyn was almost the bumble bee, but decided to be the lady bug instead. These friends couldn't have planned it better!
Blakey Boy and his Girlfriends. Audree (Belle) & Olivia (Cinderella) our our neighbors and good friends. These girlies are only 2 months older than Blake and He loves playing at their house and is always looking out his window at "Leah's Garage". He is so funny!
You Rock Lenny! The Wig is the best. I love the make-up too. You are one Hardcore Rocker Man! I love your Bling too :) I am Your Biggest Fan!!!
Candy anyone! hee hee hee hee ( that is my witches cackle can;t you tell?)
What a fun Party! Happy Halloween! Can't wait to get more Candy!

3 comments:

Sarah S. said...

How in the world did we miss you guys last night?!

Mike and Erika said...

What great costumes!!! The kids are so cute!!

Rasheta Family said...

Amazing hat! I love the picture of Blake with the twins. HAppy early birthday to Kaitlyn!