Today at school was MiX & mAtCh daY. Kaitlyn is a Student Council Rep for her class and she came up the the idea to have a mix and match day for all the kids at school. She was so excited that the student council voted for her idea to be the first spirit day of the year. Every First Friday of the Month will be a Spirit Day at school. Should be a fun year!
Work it Girls! Have a Fabulous Mixed up day!
3 comments:
Carly's face is classic! Caught up on your other posts. You are funto read about!
I was in Texas when small and I was afraid of the white vans. haha
Your girls look so cute!! I loved theme days at school!!
Thanks for your compliment on our bed....I got it on craigslist for a GREAT deal!! I have been watching craigslist for a couple years for a headboard/footboard....finally the right bed and the right price!!Used is the way to go on wood furniture---Besides, more than likely it will get dented or scratched on the delivery or by your kidos in the first week!!! Speaking of needing to decorate, I I need to decorate my fireplace mantel....any ideas? I am stumped....!!! We will have to do a blog poll with decor ideas since we both have projects waiting in the wings!!
Your girls are so cute!!!
Post a Comment