Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Decor

Well, I have been on a Halloween Decorating Kick this last week. I had NOTHING Halloweeny so I decided to change that. I've been inspired and ready to create. I just finished my door decor yesterday... so enjoy!
It looks better in person! & even cooler at night :)
I love this festive wreath. I bought a grapevine twig wreath, spray painted it black, added a glitter spray on top of that and added the glittery orange twigs and a fuzzy spider with glue gun spider web and Ta-Da!
I think these hanging spiders are too fun! my girls are so happy we finally have some thing spooky to look at :) the feather boa was a last minute detail & of course it wouldn't be complete without ribbon.
Isn't that a cute yard sign? I have my first yard sign...Hooray, and adorned with more of my favorite stuff, RIBBON :)
As you enter, this festive display greets you! I LOVE IT!
Here is the close up of the witches hat I was wearing 2 posts ago. I've dolled it up and LOVE IT!
So pretty and so fun to create :)
Here is the back of the hat. Pretty as the front I'd say!
So this is the table without the hat obviously...it consists of 1 yard of fun purple sheer spider web material, big furry spider, glittery pumpkin, Glittery Trick or Treat sign, My double iron baskets/bowls that I got a Costco last spring, I filled them with Christmas ornaments...good idea hu? cheaper than those fancy balls in the boutique stores and still cute. my glass pumpkins & of course my favorite element...RIBBON!
My Side table is decked out with shimmery mesh fabric & Ribbon. I already had the iron cake stands, also and costco buy 1 year ago.
One more cute pumpkin & spider on my end table!
The best part of all my decor it really only consists of fabric, ribbon & Fuzzy Spiders and my glittery pumpkins all on sale 50-60% off. How could I say no?
Kitchen Table Decor. it looks better without the flash blasting it. I love the Black Furry Shimmery Fabric :)
Oh and I love the Feather Boa in my Light.
I wish Halloween wasn't so soon because I love this festive Decor and want to leave it up longer. But at least I will be excited about decorating next year.
Kaitlyn's 10th B-day is Monday and we have found a way to keep our Decor up a bit longer. She is having a Spooktacular Costume Party on Sat Nov. 1st and so Happy day, we are all decorated and ready to party! Yahoo!!!
Here are the cute invites I made for Kaitlyn's B-day Party. Simple & cute!
Should be tons of Fun! Halloween is gonna be 3 days long for the Zitos. WE have trunk or treat with our ward on Thurs, Friday Trick or Treating and Saturday K's Party! Phew! good times ahead :)

8 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Love all the purple accents. Looks great Loree.

Anonymous said...

Ok just remind me who I need to go to if I need decorating idea's. That looks totally awesome. You are very creative but then you always were when it came to photography.

gray-gang said...

You are so talented! All your decorations look so good! I have always loved your creativity!

Leah said...

CUTE CUTE! You have done even more since I saw it last...fun! It will be so fun to have it up longer next year...oh and I loved reading about geocaching....good times!!

Tammie said...

WOW! I'm so jealous! You are so creative!! You take things that people would never think of using and turn them into the cutest things!! Thanks for sharing all your cute ideas :) Hummm... maybe I'm starting to feel a visiting teacher need... lol!

Heather said...

Wow, you put me to shame. Zero decorations at our house. I love everything and you have a great talent.

Monica said...

Love love love it!!!

Anonymous said...

It turned out very cute! You really love that "decorating" stuff don't you! I'm glad you had fun, and could share with us all the cute ideas. It was funny because I saw somebody walk by me at the trunk or treat and I didn't realize till after he was gone that it was Leonard! I was laughing so hard ~ great costume!