Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall...IMAGINE that!

I love decorating for fall. I made this swag and wreath for my door a few years ago and I count down the days when I get to put it up each year and IMAGINE that the weather is cool and crisp. I IMAGINE that all the leaves are changing colors. I IMAGINE I am wearing jeans and long sleeve sweaters everyday.( i don't even own a long sleeve shirt or sweater...how sad hu?) I IMAGINE the smell of a fresh pumpkin pie baking in the oven. (Thanks to my candle, yum!) ok you get my point. Folks like me in AZ get to pretend it's FALL, but we have a great time getting festive and living the dream with our Decor! Who's With Me Girls? This is my only indoor fall decor at the moment. (well the only decor i still like!) I think it is time to add some more to my collection. I need to go shopping, who wants to come along?

3 comments:

Tammie said...

Hey! Do you think you could come do that to my door :)

Monica said...

So cute! I am soooo glad you posted fall dec inspiration!! I was hoping you would!! I love it!

Cherene said...

Love the swag and wreath--you should sell those. I would totally snatch one up! :)