I did it and it is FINISHED! I survived giving my talk in my ward YW's tonight. (see last post if you are lost!) I think it went well. It was worth all the thought, prayers and preparation to get it ready. My ward is so great and gave me nice compliments. LADIES THANKS :) I hope the YW got something from my message and will set some high goals for themselves and strive to accomplish them. I know they can do it! I think my pulse has returned to it's normal beat and the butterflies have left the building ;) ( my stomach). I have stopped sweating and the knots in my tummy have untangled. I feel so GOOD and RELAXED now. no more fretting, or second guessing myself. PHEW!!! I really was very grateful for the opportunity to speak to my ward YW and moms. Really! I was able reflect on my marriage and set new goals for my life and my family on how we can keep moving forward to never ending happiness. I have a LONG way to go. But I like to say one baby step in front of the other.
Now on to the next projects...helping my friend Lisa repaint and decorate her bathroom, put up my fall decor...we have to pretend the weather is getting cooler even though it is not. Go grocery shopping and restock the fridge and pantry. Costco for way to expensive diapers!!! Arrange for some playdates with my nieces, visit my new baby niece Ella (born 2 days ago), get some more scrapbooking done, start a new book and take a guiltless nap! and then I will get back to planning the next "scary speaking in front of people opportunity" since Leonard kindly tells me it will be soon! Thanks a Lot Lenny :)
4 comments:
I'm sure you did great. Your cute personality always comes through.
You did a awesome job last night!! The things you said to the girls were perfect and then with your added personality it was GREAT!! Thanks again! Tammie
I'm glad you survived!! I'm sure you did awesome. BTW, you've been tagged (rules are on my blog). :)
You did fantastic Loree! You made a lot of important points that I'm sure will help the girls. Isn't it so nice to get assignments like that over with? I always love that feeling of relief!
Crissie
Post a Comment