Although, I Always can make time for my FAVORITE hobby, Scrapbooking. Take a look at my most recent pages. I didn't do them all this week, but I thought I would share my latest and greatest. These pics were from Sept. & Oct. 2005! I have been having major scrappers block with these first 4 pages you will see with us camping and fishing. I really like how they turned out and I feel like I got my game back on! if you click on the pics you can see them BIGGER and LIFE SIZE sort of. At least you can read the journaling if you want to. Anyway...ENJOY :)






7 comments:
So cute! You are super talented. I love scrapbooking too, and I'm very far behind. (I haven't even started Josh's book and I have a couple years to do with the other kids. Ugh.) Anyway, you've motivated me to pull out my pics and get organized.
I'm sure you'll do awesome! I love those mother/ daughter activities even though I don't have a daughter to take they still always turn out so great! Good luck!
You'll do great Loree. You always do and I know the girls will appreciate your preparation. So, this means you don't want to speak at our YWIE??
jk.
Your scrapbooks are AMAZING. You are so talented and I wish I could pay someone to make mine beautiful like that because heaven knows I couldn't do it myself!! It's great seeing what you are up to. Hope your talk went well (I'm sure it did!) Tell Carly hi from Mrs. Seeley!
Good luck tonight Loree! You always do such an amazing job, I still am using ideas and suggestions that you gave when you spoke at enrichment a few months ago! p.s. your scrapbooking pages are great, thanks for sharing!
Good luck with your talk. I know you will do great. You always have made the cutest scrapbook pages. If you lost your mojo, then girl you sure did get it back.
Awww....I just love those pages! Teehee! Can't wait to hear how your talk went...I'm sure you were fab!
Post a Comment