Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Swim & BBQ

Our Labor Day weekend was a fun one. Although we did "Labor" getting yard work and garage cleaning done before we played. Our new mower did a great job taming our backyard. I'll take pics of the green grass when it comes back from the dead. (see earlier post of wild backyard if this doesn't make sense.) ANYWAYS we ending up having a family BBQ and swim party at the Gordon Resort. The kids were so excited! The pool was great and refreshing as usual.
My COOL Crew!
Kaitlyn is the Cutest her age!
Carly is the Sweetest her age!
Blake wants to Jump & Jump & Jump & Jump....
Jumping to Dad
Blake has become very brave in the last week or 2. He would only jump if you held his hand, but now he seems fearless and leaps off the rock into your arms. He even holds his breath til he comes up for air and says "jump" as soon as he can breathe. He wants to jump non-stop!
Jumping to Mom
Blake loves to count 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 before he takes the plunge. It is pretty funny!
EATING TIME!
Everyone is ready to dig in, but I want a picture. Here is my family humoring me...thanks to my kids, my parents Jim & Joan & my brother Jacob and his family, Melissa (#3 girl is due in a few weeks...hooray we are looking forward to meeting Miss Ella ;) I know you love that name Jake!), Miss Molly &...
Miss Janie who didn't want to take the group photo, but I got her to smile! I'm GOOD!
Blake loves eating with the family, he loves the chips but especially the...
HOT DOGS!!!
The Zaccardi's...My Cute Little Sister Celeste & her Hubby Matt & Baby Van. He is the cutest boy! He is starting to teethe we think. He is drooling and making lots of spit bubbles.
Van the Man, really is so handsome! I love his blue eyes and his thick, dark eye brows and hair! He is 3 months old and loves to smile and coo! Can't you just eat him up he is so adorable?!

We love Swim parties and hanging out with the family. My little BIG 18 yr old bro. Mike was hanging out with his girlfriend's fam. and my sister Ann and her family where up north in cool country. We missed them! But the Party must go on! Good times, Good times :)

7 comments:

gray-gang said...

Looks like yall had tons of fun! I miss the good ole days hangin with the Gordons! Your family looks so good! What?? Mike has a girlfriend, isnt he like 5 still? Where did the time go? Celeste is gorgeous and her family is so cute! I love Jake's girls and think everyone needs 3 of them!! Your parents look great too, please tell them hi! What a good lookin group!

Cherene said...

How Fun! I was subbing Carson's Primary class on Sunday, and Andy Garvin kept whispering loudly,"I LOVE YOU KAITLYN!" across the room to her. :) She is a cutie pie--all your kiddos are!

Rachel M said...

I miss having backyard pools to swim in! We have to go to the publis ones-not so fun sometimes! Blak is so big and cute. And I can't believe your sister has a baby! I seems like she just got married!!

Anonymous said...

Van is soo stinkin' cute. I now work with Celeste in-laws, Ginger and Ginny. Ginger used Van's picture for a page of the week. It's soo cute.

jamieleighcall said...

You look great, too! I can't believe Kaitlyn is 9! Time goes so fast. Your family is beautiful, Loree. Hope you're happy and dong well.

Sarah S. said...

I am still digging your rock thingy in the pool. I love it. I had fun hanging out with you the other night. You are a fun friend, and great for late night conversation. Beware I might make a post dedicated to the spoon picture titled "My Friend Loree". LOL

Loree said...

I am so lucky to have such great friends! thanks for checking out my blog and giving sweet compliments! i love you all!!!