Kaitlyn is so excited to be in Orchestra this year. 4th graders get the opportunity to play an instrument at school and Kaitlyn's heart was set on playing the Cello. She is 1 of 3 cello players in all of 4th grade. She anxious to learn how to play and wants to practice everyday! Should be fun! We are happy for her and know she will do her very best at learning how to play this beautiful instrument. Yeah Kaitlyn!
8 comments:
The cello is one of my favorites! Good for Kaitlyn! While she is practicing at first you'll want to cut your ears off, but then she'll get better. What a cool instrument to choose. At least it's not the trumpet!! eeek!
First off your girls were adorable in the talent show. Thanks for participating. I don't know why but for some reason it seems like a milestone when your child is able to play in Orchestra. Congrats to you and Katelyn on getting there.
Yeah Kaitlyn! You will be awesome. We are sending an invite for Robyn's birthday this week. Look for it!
Yay for Kaitlyn! She looks like a natural! Your house is about to get much noisier! You'll have to post a video of her practicing when you get a chance! I remember pounding out songs on the piano over and over. I don't know how my parents could stand it!
I am totally digging the tunes on your blog....man you got good taste!! I have not heard of a few of the musicians!! Thanks for broadening my horizons!
YAY! So glad you decided to do this....she will be great. Just like she is with everything. Love all the other pictures as well....that primary day was fun huh! And your such an awesome fit mom....you are an inspiration!
That's so great that Kaitlyn decided to do cello. She's perfect for it! Parker surprised me when he told me that he wanted to do orchestra this year also. I'm glad they are in the same class this year. I was so excited to hear that Kaitlyn and Parker are the Student Council representatives for their class! That will be so much fun for them. Parker was so glad that Kaitlyn was chosen to be the girl representative!
Hey Loree! Great BLOG! You look great and your family is beautiful. I'll keep checking in! I'm still getting used to this whole blog thing!
Post a Comment