Carly chose to sing the Primary song...I Love to see the Temple. Here are the beautiful words to this song, " I love to see the temple, I'm going there some day. To feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray. For the temple is a House of God, a place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young, this is my sacred duty."
Carly did a great job! She has such a sweet voice and is a good singer! We are so proud of her being so Brave especially being First! We thought she kicked off the show to a great start!
Next in line was Kaitlyn and her friend Paige. They performed a fun routine they made up to the Acapella group, InsideOut's song Peanut Butter and Jelly... it is a super cute song about how the PBJ sandwich is the "King" of them all, hence the crowns and they each have a loaf of bread that they are gracefully twirling in their act. it was so cute! They were a big Hit!
Here are the lyrics...
I'm Peanut Butter and you are Jelly and we're so happy on our little piece of bread. I remember the first time that I saw you, sitting across the cupboard with all your jelly friends. You're so Sweet and I am Chunky. You're low fat- well I'm working on that 'cause I'm peanut butter and you are jelly and we're so happy on our little piece of bread.
I met grape and strawberry, but you're Raspberry and that's my favorite kind. Please forgive me for my stint with Honey I looked on the label and not a what was inside.
I'm so glad that I discovered you in the cupboard, I hope you're glad too. From now on we'll be stuck together, but what could be better than being stuck with you?
Peanut Butter and Raspberry Jelly....Yah."We enjoyed to many varieties of talents from the primary kids. From piano solos, to break dancing, singing, awesome displays of artwork, stories, scrapbooks, photo's, playing kazoo's, tumbling, poetry, hula hooping, violin, baseball, and even a musical # with armpits. It was quite the show and we can't wait til next year!
1 comment:
I love all the pictures. You're kids are so cute. Looks like they had fun at the talent show. Next time take some video so we can watch it on your blog! Miss you guys tons and tons!
Post a Comment