Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Carly Turns 7

On Sunday Aug. 3rd, my baby girl turned 7! Time flies by so quickly. I can remember when she was born. She was such a wonderful baby. We love having her in our family. She is Miss Independent. She isn't afraid to try new things, she loves to learns and wants to do them herself. She is funny, silly, loves to give hugs and make people laugh. She is quick to comfort if you are hurt or feeling down. She loves playing with her big sister Kaitlyn and enjoys playing with Blake, it quickly turns into who can scream the loudest or wrestle the longest without crying. It gets pretty crazy sometimes, but these truly are the best times. They quickly pass by and I will miss the fun age they are all currently in. I try to remember this and enjoy everyday. My kids are always teaching me that I need to be more patient, loving and kind. I love them all. I wish my sweet Carly a Happy 7th Birthday and look forward to all the many years of fun to come! The time Carly has been waiting for... Present Time!
She is the Cutest 7 yr old girl :)
Her face brings me JOY!!!
A New Dress?! Yahoo!!
It's gonna look cute!
Every girl needs a Mermaid Barbie!
She is so happy, Granny & Pappy Zito got her a Webkin!

Thanks Granny & Pappy! She Loves the Elephant! She named it Matt.
What is this?
Another Webkin... a Clydesdale, it is the pet of the month in Aug. and she named it Sarah.
It's the Best for Last :) She is so Surprised.
My Little Ponyville Theme park! Lucky Girl! Happy Happy Birthday Carly!

7 comments:

gray-gang said...

Very cute! I love the excitement in her face! She is so adorable! What a fun birthday! Man did she make out! My kids love webkinz, too!

danny said...

yo loree, cool blog, nice pictures you should check out our blog too, although we don't update it as much we like to blog too.

Rasheta Family said...

HAppy Birthday Carly. I can't believe that is the same girl I had in my nursery class. Where does the time go? You look amazing by the way!! You really have been posting on this blog. Awesome. I will check it more often.
-Anissa

Jessica said...

Cute little Carly! I loved teaching her in primary. She is such a sweetheart! It looks like she had a great birthday. Cute cakes too. I love making cakes for my girls! You are a great mom!

April said...

Yay Carly! The swimming pics are so great. Looks like you're raising a "school" of fish. lol

The Cole's said...

Ahhh!! They grow up to fast! I love all the cute pictures. Carly has the best "surprised faces". The ones of her opening presents are so stinkin cute. Any way, I'm a slacker Aunt and I need to send a gift! Happy Birthday Carly!!!

Leah said...

Hey b-day to the Carly girl! Looks like you had a super time....I love the cakes too. YUM!