Monday, August 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn...love it!!!

Yes it is true, I LOVE the Twilight saga...I have been reading Stephanie Meyers latest and greatest... Breaking Dawn and I only have 100 pages left to read. I promise not to spill any juicy good details about what has happened so far, but it is pretty exciting! I can't wait to find out how it ends. Last week, I will admit to a couple days in my PJ's, curled up in my bed reading and reading til I remembered the kids need to eat and need clothes to wear & some attention from me. I would have been LONG done by now with this book, but I am trying to be a responsible mom & wife. I look forward to every minute I get to read!
Ooh La La...EDWARD!! did I just say that :) hee hee hee

3 comments:

April said...

I keep hearing good things about this series. I guess it's time for me to get on the Meyer's band wagon. :)

The Atkinson's said...

Love it and the last 100 pages are the absolute bestest! You won't be able to put it down. Feeding the children and bathing is soooo over rated anyways right? Tee hee hee

Leah said...

Have you finished it yet!! It was a good one....I love the girls school clothes...what are you doing all day with your blakey!! I've been meaning to call just feeling yuck you know....luv ya!