Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pretty Things make me Happy

I added a couple new pretty things for my home and I wanted to share them with you! I actually made this frame 9 months ago at a super Saturday enrichment activity at church. (well the tin square was already embossed, but I painted it and cut the metal and rolled it back & put in the glass.) I loved it when I saw it and had to make it, but I did not know where to hang it or what to put in it. It was getting pretty dusty in my closet and I had to think of something. The idea came to me to make a Z and use some of my fav. scrapbook paper and WA LA, isn't it great!
I found this cute Scrolly thing at good ol' Kirkland's and I think it adds a beautiful touch to the wall where I have my wedding pictures which I love and adore!
I love having a wreath on my door. I usually make my own, but when I saw this one already made and for a great price, I had to have it to beautify my home.
Pretty Things make Me HAPPY :)

3 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

Oh.. I love the wreath, I need to find something to hang on my door..The tin frame turned out cute too.. You are so crafty..

Pini said...

Your blog is darling! You look amazing and your family is beautiful. So good to see you are doing well.

Monica said...

You are so cute!! I love the scrapbook stuff!! Your space is totally inspiring!! It looks like a scrapbook boutique!! By the way, you are one of the best bloggers I have ever seen!! I love checking your blog! What fun posts!!