Ok, so I had to let you all know, I finally got to
finish Breaking Dawn...and I LOVED IT! Stephanie Meyer did a great job ending this Love Story Adventure! I am now looking around for the next book to read. I have many choices! I am open to suggestions, What is your Favorite? I need something GOOD!!!! Any of you who have read the Twilight Saga, I'd love to hear what you think, Send me an Email and we Shall CHAT! :)
3 comments:
It is had to believe it is the last one! Have you read her book The Host? I thought it was good. It is hard to find a great book, I compare everything to The Twilight series....nothing compares!
LOVED it too!! I love how she finished the saga! With hope of future books from another character maybe? Yes, definitely read the Host. It took several chapters to get me hooked but them could not put it down. Lost a lot of sleep.
Ok, have I been living in a hole or something?-(oh yeah, i live in indiana.) Well anyway, I have never even heard of these books. I guess I'll have to read them?? I finished the Kigdom and the Crown a couple of years ago and loved them. It is like work and glory but about Christ. I learned things I never knew and gained a new perspective on many things concerning His life. It is 3 books. Pretty easy reading...and maybe you've already read them?? By the way, I love reading your blog. You are so clever and funny. I'm glad we found eachother to keep up this way!!
Post a Comment