Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blake - The Collector

While the girls are away, the Blake will play! He is such a funny little guy! Lately his favorite thing to do is to push the girls stroller that he fills to the brim with many, many treasures he finds & collects. Most of his collections belong to his sisters, and he is so happy he gets them all to himself, all day without them being claimed back! well, he is only safe til 3pm, when they get home from school.
But he enjoys the peaceful, non-competition of All the Toys he can get his hands on while it lasts "sister interference" free!! This stroller is really packed full!
Here he is on the go...with Treasures in Tow!
Blake is telling me a very interesting story of his latest find for his stockpile, I wish I could understand what he is saying to me, since he speaks in his own language, we call it Blakenese!
He is lovingly admiring his great stacking job of his Collection.
Blake seriously pushes this Stroller all day long, not kidding! He pushes it out side, all over the yard and back into the house 50 times a day! He luckily knows how to" CLOSE THE DOOR!" since he hears it all day from me :)
Let's unpack this bad boy and see what Blake fit into this little stroller. man oh man boy!
Taking a closer look...ok we have, 1 Barbie Slug Bug Car, 1 Barbie Jeep, 1 Yellow Bus, 1 puppy dog, 1 polly pocket phone, 1 bus driver, 1 baby bottle, 1 bouncy ball, 1 party blower horn, 1 pair of BLUE BLOCKERS sunglasses, 1 transformer, 1 sheep puppet, 1 laser easter egg toy, 1 laser gun, 5 rolls of mom's ribbon (he swiped from my desk...little stinker, I was wondering where it went!), his beloved Blankie, and a pair of play keys.....
Missing from his usual stockpile, 1 sippy cup, animal crackers or a half eaten granola bar/cereal bar. I have seen half eaten cheese sticks, that is a pretty gross find. Other missing items include...1 blue recorder(clarinet type instrument), books, and any precious item I leave sitting around, like my watch, my keys, my phone. We have learned if you are missing items, Check the Stroller!
Blake especially Loves his Keys! He brings them everywhere we go, he has to have his keys. He looks for them every morning he wakes up. it is pretty funny!
I asked him to show me his keys and this is what he did! He is the cutest boy ever, I think! I love him to pieces. He really does have me wrapped around his little finger, and he knows it! We love our little Collector!

4 comments:

TL said...

What a cutie! Our Blake does the same thing, when the kids are at school he has free rein of the house and totally takes advantage of it. It's nice to have them home alone though (I'll have half days starting in Sept. when Ty is back in preschool).

gray-gang said...

I love it! Blake is so cute! I was driving to the temple today and saw a guy that made me think of Blake....it was a homeless man pushing a shopping cart full to the brim with trash and junk...not so cute! Dont worry, I will pray for you that Blake out grows this in his adulthood, in the meantime...he's totally cute!!!

The Cole's said...

ahhh he's so cute. We have a stroller collector in our house too! Brandon loves the shopping cart too, he can get more stuff in it! One day he was pushing the shopping cart full of dolls, wearing only his cowboy boots, underwear and Eric's paintball mask. I'll have the post the picture sometime, it was pretty funnny. Any way, keep the posts coming! We miss you guys!

The Atkinson's said...

No you di'nt just say "blue blocker" sunglasses! Oh my heck i still remember the cheesy infomercial...hahahaha.

What a cutie!