Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School

Today it is Official!!! The Girls head back to school and they are excited! Kaitlyn is in 4th Grade this year and Carly is in 2nd. They woke up early and was ready to go with 45 min to spare. They wanted to GO RIGHT NOW!!! but they had to wait til the school was at least open. Sheesh, was I ever this anxious for school to start? Well, I hope today is a great day for both my cute little darlings. Kaitlyn & Carly...cute as can be!!!
New clothes, shoes, backpacks...the whole works!
Carly and I had fun school shopping this year.
Just the 2 of us.
Kaitlyn & I went on a "shopping spree" too. Kaitlyn especially loves the mall! Isn't she TOO young for that? My girls are growing up too Fast!

3 comments:

gray-gang said...

So cute! Dont you just love first day of school! So much excitement in the air! Not to mention 2 down 1to go, what to do with all this free time!!

Rachel M said...

Hey cute Zito girls! We don't start school for 2 weeks-my kids are bored out of their minds! Tell the fam hi:)

Rachel M said...

Rachel M is Milne in case you didn't know!