Carly wanted to have a Pool Party for her 7th Birthday. We invited a couple friends and cousins for a splashing good time. I made her Watermelon Cakes for her Birthday this year. It was fun and so summery! Perfect for a pool party.
Carly loves her Watermelon Cakes and can't wait for her friends to come over!
These cakes were so much fun for me to make! I love Birthdays :)
Let's Get this Party Started!
Carly "Kicks" things off with a big Splash! The Jumping Rock is everyone's Favorite!
Kaityln's Crazy Cannon Ball Flip!
Cousin Claire's Majestic Back Dive
So Graceful, we were amazed at how cool her back dive was!!
Cousin Ethne's Cool Trick
Carly's Belly Flop Supreme
and her Grand Splash!
All the Girls!!
Happy Birthday to You Carly! Make a Wish!
Yummy...don't you want a piece, you can even eat the "seeds" mini chocolate chips!
Present time!
Thanks friends for a fabulous birthday party!
Carly loves her Watermelon Cakes and can't wait for her friends to come over!
These cakes were so much fun for me to make! I love Birthdays :)
Let's Get this Party Started!
Carly "Kicks" things off with a big Splash! The Jumping Rock is everyone's Favorite!
Kaityln's Crazy Cannon Ball Flip!
Cousin Claire's Majestic Back Dive
So Graceful, we were amazed at how cool her back dive was!!
Cousin Ethne's Cool Trick
Carly's Belly Flop Supreme
and her Grand Splash!
All the Girls!!
Happy Birthday to You Carly! Make a Wish!
Yummy...don't you want a piece, you can even eat the "seeds" mini chocolate chips!
Present time!
Thanks friends for a fabulous birthday party!
2 comments:
Look like tons of fun! Where was that pool during our good ole' days?! I am so jealous! That cake is amazing...Well done Loree! Is that Ann's Claire? She was a baby last time I saw her! Cute girls, but of course they are, they are Gordons:)
Carly looked darling on Sunday in her new birthday getup. They keep getting older as do we. Love the rock thingy in the pool. What is that? I need one.
Post a Comment