So this summer, I have been trying to get "caught up" with my scrapbooking. I really don't think that will ever happen, but I'm not gonna let that stop me enjoying my favorite creative pass time! I'm only 3 years behind and counting, but I will keep going slowly and surely. One of my goals was to join the rest of the scrappers out there in creating 12x12 books. I have loved my system of 8.5x11 scrapbooking. I think part of the reason I am so far behind is the burn out factor... scrapper's block, I am always trying to out think my layouts. Having done so many pages in 8.5x11. I was ready for something new. Plus, I have a 2 yr. old Blake who cries when I sit down at my Happy Place. It is pretty sad. He will one day thank me, if i ever get to his pics and can remember anything about him...J/K of course i will remember it all right?! I try to tell him, one day he'd appreciate having memories of him collected into a book.
I thought it would be fun to show off my fancy scrapbooker's Dream Armoire, a place I like to refer to as...where the Magic happens :) Some have seen it, and some haven't, so Enjoy and try not to covet...hee hee hee just kidding :) but please come over so we can SCRAP TOGETHER :)
WA LA...TA DA oh yes I am a collector and I LOVE IT!!! but I have been scrappin for 10 years and have collected a bunch of awesome stuff over the years!
A close up of the door storage, lots of good stuff :)
This door holds all my brads and eyelets and other MUST HAVES :)
Ribbon, I LOVE RIBBON, and I NEED MORE!!! every color and shape and size and no i am NOT obsessed :)
My new favorite to collect... well, new to me :) I want every color, MUST HAVE
My Cardstock collection, isn't it pretty! OOH THE RAINBOWS...love it
Loree at her Happy Place...mmmmm I love Scrapbooking. Take a peek at my most recent 12x12 pages. I will post more pages if I ever get time to scrap now that I am a Blogging Fool! keep posted :) These pages are all of Summer 2005!












3 comments:
I am in heaven! I love your armoire! Do you just stare at it for hours? Can i just roll around in your ribbon? j/ I stinkin LOVE LOVE LOVE ribbon and have almost an equal obsession with buttons. Tee hee hee.
Your pages rock girl and when are we going to have a scrap night?
Oh Loree......for so long I have coveted your scrapbook armoire!! Someday I will have my own little scrapbooking spot. Your pages are so cute. What a creative woman!
I want to know where you got your armoire. I love it and I'm looking for something sturdy enough to hold all the things you have on your doors! So many armoires are cheaply made or have cheap hardware but the one you have looks very sturdy.
Post a Comment