I don't know about your kids...but mine are in LOVE with Webkinz! They have been collecting these cute little critters for a year now. The cool thing with Webkinz is they come alive online in Webkinz World. You get to keep your pet happy and healthy and build a home for it with cool furniture. You can even pick out cute outfits for them to wear, play games and earn Webkinz $ to buy things for them. It is really fun for them. They will do anything for a Webkinz Pet... GREAT BRIBERY ;) hee hee hee
These are all the Webkinz my girls have together. I know they look spoiled, but a bunch of them were gifts and the girls earned their own $ to buy some too. And I got to give it out to webkinz marketing team cuz each month they feature a PET OF THE MONTH, now these pets you "adopt" get special perks for the month they are spotlighted and only offered that month too. such as extra cool stuff for their room or cool little cars they can drive. Those smart little weasels. So the kids beg and plead cuz "they can only have the awesome milk truck for the cow when it is the pet of the month." quoted by my Kaitlyn. So it is kinda a challenge not to buy one every month. I have toughened up. sort of :)
Here are all of Carly's Pets. She has named them all herself and she is very creative too. Her pets names are from left to right... Biscut the yellow lab, Chocolate the brown dog, Kiwi the spotted frog, Daisy the golden retriever, Oreo the cow, Matt the elephant, Sara the clydesdale, Fluffy the yorkie.
Kaitlyn's Collection...from left to right is...Pinky Pie the pink pony, Hippy the hippo, Simba the lion, Peanut the chihuahua, Snowy the persian cat, Gabriella the pink poodle, Cotton Candy the cat, Maryweather the cow, in her arms is Snowball the polar bear and Milky Way the cow (these are LilKinz).
Glamour Shots of a few Cuties...Fluffy
This is One Hip Hippo!
My Girls and their FAVORITE Picks of the Day...
Matt & Snowball. So Cute hu? Don't you want to collect them all? I would rather have a collection of easy, maintence free, little, cute, clean, poop free pet anyday!
So who's with me? (now alive pets are great and all but THIS is more my style!)


5 comments:
We LOVE webkinz! My little Savanna with is Carly's age is my biggest webkin fan as she puts it she is "addicted to webkinz" i would have to agree! Ashlyn loves the games online and has so much fun collecting them. I have to definitly agree a webkinz bribery is an easy way to get chores done and keep rooms clean! If you keep an eye out, you can find buy 1 get 1 free..so I have a hidden stash for good behavior and special rewards! We'll have to have our girls exchange webkinz names so they can play with each other on online! Savanna's name is- srgray or... savannagray...Ashlyn's is gotoros...you'll have to give me your girls name and then they can play with each other.
Aaah, funny! I love the idea of poop-free, shed-free pets! lol The frog is my favorite.
You definitely have the best Blog out there babe! - I think you have a good point on the "poop free" pets... LOL - each time they want a puppy or a cat we should just keep taking them out to get a new WebKinz...
we sure have cute kids :)
Leonard Z
Too cute! Those are my kind of pets!! I'll have to get my girls into those. Your girls are such cuties! I notice that my girls have the same bedspread that your girls do. I'll have to come and see how cute you have their room put together sometime. Take care!
Yes- poop and hair free animals are the best kind to have. I can't believe how many Webkinz your girls have. . .they could possibly be diagnosed with a an obsession disorder :)
Post a Comment