I got to begin this new week babysitting my nephew Van a.k.a.- "Everyone's Favourite Boy" His shirt says so. Van is 3 months old and is the happiest baby! He loves to smile and coo. It's True! Blake loved having "Baby Ban" around. It was so cute how LOUD Blake would talk so quiet and soft to Van. You had to be here. We had a fun day & I want to show off this Handsome boy!




8 comments:
Aw he is my Favorite too! Thanks for watching him!!! i couldnt have gone to work with out you!
I agree he's pretty stinkin' cute! How fun to have him around, our Blake is funny with babies too. He has a 1 year old cousin that he just loves and can't get enough of, it's too cute!
What a cutie! Ok so I was lookin at some old pic's from high-school & came across our prom & homecoming pics. I seriously giggled. We did have a stinkin good time together in high-school huh? :) Oh and do you remember Dans weird cousin? He's totally in our ward...although I prob shouldn't of said that publicly on your blog. Tee hee hee.
So when do you wanna hang we miss you guys too.
p.s.
I love love love acoustic as well. Im loving your playlist. I so need to update mine. You need to also check out some of these songs
Lights- "The last thing on my mind"
Ben Jelen- "Stay" & "Slow Down"
Heidi Talbot - "If You Stay"
I usually find alot of my stuff on itunes...that's what my ipod consists of for the most part..lol...nothing says scrapbookin like some good ol acoustic music.
What a gorgeous baby! He is perfect! Love those eyes! Man does Celeste make a beautiful baby! Tell her to keep em coming!
Oh and btw, had to laugh at Sara's post...I too remember Dan the Man!! oh I love memories!!! :)
What a handsome little man! He is cute! And I love your organizational skills...you are gifted girl! Hope you had a good week!
Oh my goodness! That pouty face is SO adorable! :)
Post a Comment