Friday, September 5, 2008

School Picture Day

Yesterday our Gorgeous Girls had School Pictures. I like to take a few of my own cuz they are so excited for this big day & they always look so FABULOUS!
Man oh man, Leonard and I make Good looking kids ;)
Sisters...Sweet as Can Be!
Love the Pink & Brown! Work it GIRLS :)
Gimme some Sass! :)
Carly... our 2nd Grader
Kaitlyn...our 4th grader
Carly is growing up to fast!
Love the matching flip flops! Good choice :)
Kaitlyn is almost 10!!! Can you believe it?
She is so elegant!
I Love these girls like crazy! They are so beautiful! We can't wait to see what the official School pic looks like!

12 comments:

Jessica said...

Your girls are so beautiful, not to mention so dang sweet. I love that I have had the chance to be around both of them at church and activity days. I love your pictures! You are the one who is good with the camera! Keep it up!

TL said...

So cute, ahhhhh I remember those picture days, loved them!

Leah said...

Awww...so cute! Love the pink and brown and the haircuts! Cute pics Loree and your blake in front of the tv is good times too!

Monica said...

so your comment on Sarah's blog sparked a memory...I remember you telling me something to the effect that the master bedroom was the first place you decorated or always keep nice so it is a retreat!! I love that idea....I am in the process of getting ours that way and am I trying to keep things like toys, laudry piles and laundry baskets out of it!! I would love to see a pic of your retreat!!I think it is such a good idea to have one room that is always orderly and place to relax and escape the caos that follows little kids and their messes!! Once again, thank you for your organizational inspiration!!

Loree said...

Monica- I will post a pic of my Retreat! just for you! thanks for the nice compliments :)

Heather said...

I would have to second the motion that you make some cute kids. Love the hair, sassy style and your pics look great!

The Cole's said...

Dang! I have some good lookin' neices. We miss you guys!

Blaylock said...

Picture day and Labor day looked so fun! Glad to be able to keep up with how you're doing!

THE TAASE'S said...

Oh aren't they just BEAUTIFUL!! Silia is missing her friends like crazy! They sure do get their looks from their Mama! Hope all is well in AZ.

tafi

Rasheta Family said...

so beautiful. Love the Nemo post to! Too funny

Anissa

The McNeil Family said...

You have cute girls.. i am sad that kaitlyn is not is our primary class.. We miss her a lot.

danny said...

hey loree, thanks for the comment post its comforting to know that i not alone in having a hard time when my husband is gone. also your girls are so photogenic, great school pics. To answer your question about Obama, i like him for many reasons. Thats not to say that i dislike mccain, i think hes a good republican guy and like he has shown i the past hes kind od a maverick not like bush but lately hes been becoming more like bush. i do think obama is not the greatest pick and we can always want more in a president but i like what he stands for. Yes he is an elite, but aren't presidents suppose to be that smart. He needs more experience but hes highly smart enough to figure it out better than someone that is barely qualified and not so smart. I think hes real, family man, has integrity(as much as a politician can have right), his success story is remarkable and hes not only the best for America but for the whole world. Hes got a great world view and a view of many diff people. we want someone who can work with the world and that sees america like other countries do as well as we do. Some say hes unpatriotic but i dont see that i see him making points of peace and that hes greatful for america but doesnt arrogantly think we are better than other places. He lends a hand a lot better and easier to not only to america but to the world. so this and his views on abortion, education, taxes, national security, the war, and more i agree with. i could go on and on about him and his vp biden which who i like so far but still need to watch more of. i am still skeptical of him and am not saying hes going to be the greatest but might be, but i just think in my perspective that hes gonna make some good changes. also the more i watch mccains vp pick palin and her horrible interviews and immature speeches, the more i like obama. dont get me wrong at first i was kinda excited when i heard his vp was a woman but after her speeches and knowing some of her views and i concluded she was not fit to be the vp especially is mccain dies, shes nice and sassy and has energy but thats not what we need, we dont just that need personality. you may have a diff. point of view and i respect that but thats my two cents but always open to new ideas and views to make sure that what im for is true and and going in the right direction for not just america but for the world. thanks again have a good day and sorry to take up so much space.yikes