Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twice the Tag & Twice the Fun!

I've been tagged twice in a row. Picture Tagged by my friend Tara & ABC tagged by my cousin Erika. GIRLS THANKS!! So far I like Playing Tag. So friends beware, 10 Lucky pals have just been tagged. You'll have to read on to see who I choose :)
Let's begin with the ABC's....

A. Attached or single? Attached for almost 12 years now
B. Best Friend? Leonard, I have many others but my Lenny IS THE BEST!!!
C. Cake or pie? Cake but I love my Grandma Lee's Pecan Pie!
D. Day of Choice? Friday...Date Night :)
E. Essential Item ? Cell Phone
F. Favorite Color? Red
G. Gummy bears of worms? Bears
H. Hometown? Mesa
I. Indulgence? Scrapbooking shopping and collecting :) & BLOGGING
J. January or July? January ...oh yeah it is around the corner
K. Kids? 3... 2 girls & 1 boy...Kaitlyn, Carly & Blake
L. Life isn't complete without? My family
M. Marriage date? Dec. 21, 1996
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 2-sisters 2-brothers
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? crickets & cockroaches...eewwwww!
Q. Quotes? "We will have to make some hard choices of how we use our time. But there should never be a conscious choice to let the spiritual become secondary as a pattern in our lives. Never..."When we put God's purposes first, He will give us miracles..."Those apparent prison walls of 'Not Enough Time' will begin to recede, even as you are called to do more." - President Henry B. Eyring.
R. Reasons to smile? We are getting out of Debt! YAHOO
S. Season of choice? Winter, give me cold baby
T. Tag some people:
1. Sarah S.
2. Lola
3. Jessica
4. April
U. Unknown fact about me? I am a good whistler, just ask Leonard, It was even a surprise to him.
V. Vegetable? cucumber
W. Worst habit? Saying the word, ANNOYING, even Blake says it! I know it is bad
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius


PICTURE TAG TIME!

How fun! Instead of questions this time it's pictures. What a cute idea! So here we go, oh ya and check out the end of the post for who I've tagged! So the idea is you just go take pictures of all the tagged items without rearranging or cleaning or whatever.
My kids

Kaitlyn Carly
Blake

Me

My Kitchen Sink
I tried to crop out my dirty dishes. Luckily there weren't too many! I don't like doing dishes!

My Bathroom

as you can tell, I LOVE lotions & perfume!

My Favorite Room
I kinda cheated with this pic from the last post. But I will say, it looks the same and is my favorite room :)

My Closet it is next on my Re-organization To Do List!

My Fridge

I need more food!

My Laundry Room

I just cleared it out before I was tagged...PHEW!

My Favorite Shoes

My Flip Flops are my everyday fav but my dress up shoes are these...
My Dream Vacation

I would love to go to HAWAII with my Lenny! It is on the List :)


Okay there you go, mess and all. So I'm going to tag Leah, Lola, Tina, Jenny, Celeste, Josalyn. And anyone else who would like to play picture tag :)Have fun and don't forget take the pictures as they are not after you've made them "picture perfect". It's part of the fun!

6 comments:

Jer said...

Hey, you amazing girl! I found your blog from Erika's. Can I add your blog to my blog? :)

Loree said...

Hey Jeriann, Sure add me and invite me to your blog too pretty please :)

Rasheta Family said...

I am glad I wasn't tagged. I would be embarrassed at a couple of those. Certain rooms that no one are too unorganized.
You are so cute. Loved your answers.
Anissa

Sarah S. said...

I'm glad that you are not mad that I posted your pic. I wanted the world to see my cute friend Loree. I'm jealous that you can whistle so good. I bet that comes in handy with the kiddos. I can't whistle AT ALL. So sad. O'kay only you would have an immaculate sink, fridge, bathroom and rest of the house. You are so great at cleaning.

Monica said...

Love the picture tag, so fun....! Man, people sure are creative. It was fun to see and learn more about your life!!

Anonymous said...

Loree really has some serious whistling skills :) on our morning bike rides, if we are wondering at all if a car sees us at an intersection she whistles...they always hear her! Sometimes I think I hear birds around me...but look back and it is Loree :)

Sure is a good pic of Blake and the Girls...