Friday, September 5, 2008

Finding Nemo Addiction

This super happy face means one thing....
Blake gets to watch his new FAVORITE Movie.... NEMO!!!! I would say this boy is really obsessed with watching Finding Nemo.
He will plop down on the couch and watch the ENTIRE movie and not move a muscle. ( it is actually kinda nice. He is such a busy busy boy, it gives me a moment to breathe and get stuff done.) But I would say that this "fun activity" is becoming an addiction for the boy cuz he really wants to watch it over and over. All day long if I let him. Here Coral (nemo's mom) is getting eaten by the big mean barracuda fish! Blake always gasps and says,
"CORAL!! oh no!!!
He is so stinkin' cute! I love my little man!
How could I not let him watch his favorite movie with a face like that??? He melts my heart!
Blake reminds us of the seagulls in this movie when they say, "mine, mine, mine, mine." He is very persistent in repeating NEMO over and over just like the seagulls til someone, anyone puts on his movie. It was funny at first but now I think we need to send him to a Nemo Detox Rehab center?! :)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Too much fun! Blake cracks me up. I love that he will find us before sacrament meeting and just slide in the bench and sit down. He is perfectly fine with hanging out with us. He's such a cutie in nursery too. He always wants to be near me when we first get there. He's a good boy!

Cherene said...

So Cute! This totally reminds me of when Charlie was a toddler and wanted to watch Lion King over and over and over. Mixed feelings--hallelujah he's sitting still and not making a mess, but am I good Mom if I feed the need for Simba? :) Time flies, now he spends his free time checking his e-mail and listening to his MP3. :)

The Cole's said...

Luckily, my kids are recovering Nemo addicts, I can't even count how many times they've watched that movie! They have moved on to a new obsession. . . A Bugs life. It's the only one that keeps both of their attention long enough for me to get something done! Sometimes I feel like such a bad mom when I hear Lexi repeating the movie word for word!

Tara said...

Yes, Mason was OBSESSED with Nemo! Fortunately, I really liked it too. :) I figured it could have been worse, he could have been obsessed with Barney!

Anonymous said...

That first PIC of Blake is one of the best I think you have taken of him...that smile cracks me up! I