Monday, October 27, 2008

Kaitlyn Our Star Student

My sweet Kaitlyn was awarded the "Star Student of the Quarter" at the school assembly. 2 kids from every class is nominated for this award each quarter & she was chosen for displaying positive character traits in her classroom and on campus. Her teacher wrote us a letter saying that "Kaitlyn is a model citizen in the classroom and around the school. She takes an active role in her education and sets a wonderful example for her peers." We are so proud of our Kaitlyn. She is a joy to have in our family! I am happy to be her mother. Keep up the good work!
Kaitlyn's Classmate Parker, on the left was also awarded the Star Student award. 2 great kids!
I love bragging about my awesome kiddos on my blog. it is so fun! Although, I was taught not to Brag, so I will say that I am very PLEASED with my Kaitlyn! Love you Girl! By the way, Carly did a great job in school this first quarter too. We are blessed to have such wonderful kids :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go Star Student Kaitlyn!! You are an awesome girl!

Crissie said...

Yeah Kaitlyn! I wasn't surprised when Parker told me that Kaitlyn was the other Star student in their class. I'm so glad that they're friends.

Anonymous said...

okay... so i think kaitlyn looks like her aunt Celeste in this Pic right above this

gray-gang said...

Great Job Kaitlyn! Not only beautiful but smart and sweet! I totally can believe she is a "model citizen" she is such a sweetheart! We really had tons of fun with ya'll!