My Sweet Lenny & I celebrated his 34th Birthday Friday night the 17th. We dined at the Cheesecake Factory and loved spending time together on this special evening. I Sure love this man of mine and I am so lucky to have him in my life. He means the world to me :)
Aren't we just the cutest!!! ;)
We both tried new entrees and LOVED them. Leonard ordered "Bang Bang Chicken & Shrimp" so delicious!!! A Spicy Thai Dish with the Flavors of Curry, Peanut, Chile and Coconut. Sauteed with Vegetables and Served over Rice. It reminded him of some yummy food he ate while in Malaysia. We both would order this again. We also had the BEST Server...Tory. He gave great recommendations and we were happy with every bite.
I ordered "Bistro Shrimp Pasta" oh my.....HEAVENLY!!! Tons of delicious lightly battered shrimp and fresh mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, arugula over spaghettini with a basil-garlic-lemon cream sauce. Aren't you getting hungry yet?! We Both LOVED it and will definitely order it again some time.
For Dessert...We didn't Skimp at all in fact I will we ordered 2 for this special occasion. One for now and one for later. We ordered the Lemoncello Cream Torte. HEAVENLY AGAIN!!! So dang good. Let me tell you all about this mouth watering morsel. Layers of Vanilla Cake and Lemon Mascarpone Cream Topped with Streusel and Served with Strawberries and Whipped Cream. Oh yeah it is DELICIOUS!! and we also ordered the Wild Blueberry Cheesecake. Troy's Suggestion...great server :) I love blueberries and YUMMY!! I have no pics but let me tell you it is worth giving a try, it is Delightful!After Dinner Leonard and I headed over to Guitar Center to pick out his Birthday Present. He had his heart set on a Martin Guitar. We gave it a listen and it was pretty sweet sounding, but decided to sleep on it before we made the purchase. He wanted to check out a couple more stores. This morning he checked out Craig's List and found this Beauty... a Martin D-28 on sale for a screaming good deal. Plus it was a better guitar & price than at the shops. He drove 2 hours to buy this sweet baby and it sounds amazing :)
Look how happy he is...If you didn't know, Leonard does play guitar and part of his b-day present is he will be taking some lessons and get better. He is very excited. I am happy for him and I can't wait to sing along soon.
Leonard is gonna be my personal "Jack Johnson" in no time :) Yahoo!!! The Martin D-28 is made of solid wood...east indian rosewood and sitka spruce. Because it is solid wood it has a rich, deep smooth sound. Very Nice:) not too fancy looking but incredible sound! Leonard hasn't stopped smiling!
Happy Birthday My Sweet Lenny! I Love you :)
5 comments:
Wow! Looks like you had quite the meal! Happy b-day Leonard! Thanks Loree for giving blood and coming to the Humanitarian day today! Your girls were great helpers! :)
Oh the Cheesecake Factory. How I love thee. Amazing birthday for Leonard. Well done! I love his very happy face with his guitar, guys are so hard to shop for and it looks like you hit the nail on the head!
Happy Day Leonard! You look SOOOO fab, Laree!!! Hey, if you guys haven't found a teacher yet for guitar, my good friend's hubby teaches, and he is rad. Let me know if you want his number.
~Maria
Looks like you had a great birthday celebration! What a great gift! Matthew plays the guitar too and I was trying to learn awhile ago, but just didn't have the time to commit. Yeah for Leonard!
Post a Comment