Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged...AGAIN :)

My friend Cherene got me this time :) Thanks Cherene! Here are my 7 facts...


1. I have dislocated my right shoulder 5 times and ending up having surgery to put it back together & tightened up all my stretched out ligaments. OUCH! it's all good now :)

2. I vacuum my house everyday (well down stairs) I heart my vacuum. It is an Oreck! it is the best! i NEED and LOVE clean floors! it might not be a surprise to some :)

3. Leonard bought me a pet frog for our first Christmas together. It was a cute pacman frog, the size of a quarter. We named him TANK. He was a cute little frog. He was our first baby... so sweet hu. Tank was with us for a good 1.5 years til he hibernated to death. :(

4. I once was chased by a headless horseman on a horse at the Scariest Haunted Forest in Rexburg, ID. I seriously peed my pants. it was freaky fun! (Thought I'd put in a Halloween season fact!)

5. I really believed I was gonna be kidnapped by the Man in the Blue Van as a kid in mesa, AZ. Does any one remember that story on the news about a blue van kidnapping kids in the 80's. I thought I was gonna be his next victim. I was the BIGGEST worry wort growing up. Ask my mom!

6. On a happier note...I was on TV 3 times as a kid on the Wallace and Ladmo Show. ( It was a local kid show with these 2 old guys who would show cartoons and have puppet shows. I went 2 times with my mom and her cub scout troop and Once when I won a Ladmo Bag filled with goodies for drawing a picture of Gerald on a rocket ship flying to Jupiter. I wrote that "Gerald is going to Jupiter to get more Stupider." I know, I am talented!

7. I don't like Roast! I overdosed on it while growing up. We had it for dinner every Sunday night religiously. Never missed a week and then on Monday night was "Hash" a.k.a. leftover roast with gravy and potatoes all mixed up. ( now I don't want this to sound like I'm dissin my mom! I love her like crazy and she worked hard a feeding a full house every night. and did a great job.) i think i am the only child she has that doesn't like roast. although I LOVED it on Fast Sunday :) My family only gets roast when we visit grandmas house on a Sunday.

Wow, I am a Wordy Gal hu? ok, I have more weird facts where that came from. You just watch out!

ok I choose to tag... Holly, Tafi, Tammie, Tara M., Celeste, Heather G., Renee
Have fun gals and you don't have to be as detailed as my facts :)

2 comments:

Cherene said...

I learned a lot about you, Loree! Thanks for playing!! :)

Renee said...

I answered your tag challenge, go check out my blog.