Wednesday, October 22, 2008

3 Little Pumpkins

It's the Wacky Wild Witch of the West and her Sweet 3 Little Pumpkins getting ready for Halloween.
I had to test out my new witch hat, which I am gonna decorate and have for a table center piece for next year... Thanks for the idea Monica :)
I have seen cute blog posts of fun pumpkin patch picking and farms. I love it all. But this year I have made the pumpkin picking an easy job and still fun, just ask the girls :) We took a special trip to the local Wally World and they could pick out what ever pre-picked pumpkin of their choice. It is fun to see them inspect them all and finally make their choice.
Oh too cute! I love my little Pumpkins!
My silly kiddos are so excited for Halloween! We can't wait to carve these pumpkins and make some awesome Jack-o-lanterns. Stay tuned.... :)

9 comments:

Heather said...

What a stylish hat Loree. I think you are going to be one rockin' witch and to then use it as a centerpiece is brilliant!

TL said...

They sure are cute! One of our friends had a pumpkin patch and some games at his work so our kids got to just go pick pumpkins out of a pile. It was lots of fun and they all came home with their very own pumpkin, a belly full of treats and a painted face as well.

Anonymous said...

I really love halloween we are so excited because this year our kids are finally old enough to get into carving pumkins so we will be doing that soon. Hope you have fun with that. I love looking at all of the pics.

The Cole's said...

Love the pictures! It's crazy to see the kids still dressed in shorts. We got over a foot of snow last week. We're turing on the heaters and wearing winter coats and you guys are basking in the sun. I'm so jealous!

The Atkinson's said...

Your hat is stinkin cute and soooo are your kiddos! Thank you so much for your compliments. I havent done a wedding yet and the thought of doing one scared me to death. LOL I had so much fun tagging along and I think I might actually be able to do one now. Maybe....hahahaha

Cherene said...

I'm with you--Wal-mart is the easy way to pick a pumpkin! I LOVE the pic of the girls kissing Blake! :)

Jessica said...

Cute little pumpkins and that's not a bad lookin' witch either! You are so dang cute Loree! You always make me smile!

Monica said...

You will have to take a pic of your centerpiece!

Anonymous said...

Your home is so cute, I love it. You are so creative, I wish I could do what you do and love it as much as you do!