This handsome, adorable, sweet, "real boy" turned
3 years old on Friday March 27th!
Happy Birthday Blakey Boy! We love you!
I just love this cute pose he did as we were singing happy birthday to him!
We celebrated Blake's b-day early Friday morning before the girls headed off to school. We wanted Blake to enjoy his new toys all day long...(and it was a crazy busy day for me getting ready for our 100 mile race, laundry, errands, and getting 25 glass jars filled with lemons to the church for our stake YW broadcast mother daughter dinner. I was in charge of the decor this year, which i LOVE to do!!!)anyhow...back to the birthday boy...click on this pic above to see his mouth open wide with surprise!
We revamped the old pink Power Wheels Barbie Jeep my girls played with when they were little and made it MANLY & TOUGH!!! Leonard insisted! I bought some black spray paint for plastic and went to town Thursday night! i think i breathed in too many fumes though :) Leonard made the skull stencil and I spray painted that too. we love the results and so does Blake!
The before shots of the pink jeep
It was a cute pink jeep. But we are happy to get some more use out of this baby and to Leonard's satisfaction for his boy! He cracks me up that man! I had to buy a new battery for this jeep and it isn't cheap but worth it :) a big thanks to Pappy Zito again for giving this jeep to the girls many years ago! it has been well loved and will get more now! hooray!
Happy Birthday Blake!
Time for presents...He is thrilled about getting CANDY!!!
I love this smile! Some cool hot wheels cars to play with! I especially thought he would like the shark car. (the top one)
Opening presents is serious business to Blake! So much concentration :)
YES!!! A new book! and one with sliding doors to open and close! a FAVORITE!
Too Cute! His own little monster truck! Ninja Turtle style :)
Blake showing me this cool glowing laser toy! I see you!
And last but not least... A DINOSAUR!! it walks and roars! pretty cool stuff :)
Instead of cake this year, I made Blueberry Muffins! This 3 year old boy seems happy about it!
Blowing out the candles! Make a wish buddy boy!
He was trying so hard to blow out the candles and it was so fun to watch him try and try and his lips were not cooperating.









7 comments:
That paint job was genius. Very impressed. Are you sure that boy isn't five holy cow.
Happy b-day Blake!! I can't believe he's 3! I loved how you painted the jeep. Way to save $!! Very cool! And by the way, very cute table decorations at the YW broadcast!
That is such a great idea...it drives Kris and I crazy when we have to "get rid of" those expensive toys that still have tons of use in them. Sometimes I wonder who is fooled by the marketing schemes...our kids, or us parents...lol!
okay I will admit it...I am a serious pack-rat! Don't tell anyone!
Happy b-day to your little man..he is so big! I love the new paint...so awesome! How was the bike ride? The weather looked alright....can't wait to hear about it...
Happy Birthday Blake!! and shame on me - I guess i am off the "greatest granny in the universe list" cuz once again I missed a birthday. I don't know what my problem is. We are going to Billings on Thursday so tell him to watch the mail next week and that granny is really, really sorry.
It looks like Blake had a great birthday! Love the Barbie jeep makeover! You never fail to impress me! Blake is handsome! Love the hands on his hips while your singing happy birthday to him. What a little man!
Post a Comment