Monday, March 2, 2009

THANK YOU!!!!

I wanted to share with you some happy news! 26 days and counting til our first 100 mile bike ride. The Bike MS: Round up Ride!!! But first I need to say THANKS to all our great supporters and well wishers! Thanks for donations made to help Leonard and I raise $ for Multiple Sclerosis. I am happy to say I have accomplished my goal of raising 250$. YEEHAW!!! And I couldn't do it with out great folks like you! You know who you are ;) THANK YOU!

For those who still would like to help. I have another opportunity. Well another BEGGING AND PLEADING Opportunity. My sweet Lenny needs some help raising his chunk of change for this great cause. So I am asking each one of you from the bottom of my heart to help my honey out if you can. Leonard still needs to raise $165 to reach his goal. I know we can count on you :) Anything you can donate would be awesome. $5, $10, $15. Every dollar will help him reach this great goal! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP! Thanks again!!!

Click Here to Leonard's account to make a donation. if you would like to send me a check instead. I'd gladly accept!

We are on the count down to ride day :) We are training hard and are getting excited. Our longest training ride so far was 62 miles and we did it in 4 hours! Our goal is to ride 100 miles in 7 hours! WE CAN DO IT!
Thanks again for your support and Hi-5's ...love them!:)

2 comments:

Leah said...

WOW! I want to give some money to Leonard then....congrats on making your goal, and on almost biking the whole thing...you are amazing!

Ashley said...

You are an inspiration. I think this is wonderful. Hats off to you and kisses.