We finally planned one and it ROCKED!!! Last night we had our first Rockband Party! Our neighbors and friends the Eagars helped us set a date for a couples game night. We had a blast. We ordered pizza and ate yummy treats and of course
WE ROCKED!!!
In fact, we ROCKED so much we had Guitar Hero World Tour rocking out the Front Room and...
Rock Band jamming in the living room! It was a great party!
Our AMAZING Boy Band!!! I am a BIG FAN!!!
Me & my friend Jessica and her little Easton joined in the fun! We are patiently waiting our turn to ROCK OUT!!!!
Oh Yeah Baby! My Band is AWESOME!
This band was SWEET!
I love Kristi's comfy singing style!
Man, don't mess with me on the drums! I have some SERIOUS SKILLS! :)
We played and played til we couldn't sing and strum no more!Meet our AMAZING ROCKSTARS!!!
Jessica & Mathew & baby Easton tuckered out for the night! sweet munchkin :) you guys are so much fun! we need to hang out more often!
Julie & John...so good to meet you! Happy you are in our ward :)
Josh...so gnarly man! and Kristi is missing from the pic :( she left to check on her kiddos before I thought about getting couple pics. RATS! Thanks for helping us plan this fun night!
Mike a.k.a Bon Jovi & Cami... you guys rock!This was one AWESOME party and we can't wait to plan another! If your "band" is up to rocking out with us next time let me know and you'll be on the list. oh but be warned we will be requiring our ROCK STARS to Dress like one so start planning your "RAD Costume" now!
WIGS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED! ;)
The wilder the better ;)


14 comments:
How fun I wondered how you knew JC (or Josh),When we became friends on FB it showed you Loree as a common friend and I was like huh?) now I know. I went to high school with him how funny small world. Anyways looks like you had a fun time.
OOOH, fun!! I guess the Billings Zitos are pretty good - you will have to challenge them when you come up. I hear Anneke is awesome on the drums!
Looks like a fun time. We played Rock Band last night too. It was both Aaron's and my first time and it showed.
WooHoo! I love the pic of you playing the drums! :)
Hoj says to bring it, that we should have a "rock out" competition with Staff Infexion when y'all get here! I'm jealous, looks so fun! I bet you and Leonard are the hit of the town.
how fun, I love that game. We got it for Christmas and it's so much fun. We need to have a rock band party and the dress up/ wig idea is awesome!
That looks like so much fun!!! Is it a game for the Wii?
you can get it for playstaions and wii's
It's on! A battle of the bands. . . You'll have to battle Bloody Stool and Staph Infexion (our band names) next time you're here. . . wicked huh? Can't wait to rock with you guys!
Looks like lots of fun.. We love rock band.. I love your pic of you on the drums..
i love parties like there. SO FUN. I need to get me one of those.
Looks like so much fun....I am sad we missed it. You should have another one for sure!
Woohoo! We just bought Rock Band as well. It is somewhat addicting, however, it's a nice change from the television. Kris is amazing at the drums...you'll have to visit so we can ROCK OUT too. Miss yah!
Thanks for the fun time! We had a blast and can hardly wait for the next party. Dressing up will only make it that much better! You guys are awesome! Thanks again for a fun night!
Post a Comment