Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mom Quiz

I have seen this cool Mom Quiz around on friend's blogs and decided to test my girls and see how I hold up to being a mom in their eyes. Truthfully I was a little scared if I failed but here are the results. PS, I am quoting their answers ;) I didn't quiz Blake since he is still learning english :)

1. What is something your Mom always says to you?
Kaitlyn (10 yrs old) - I love you
Carly (7 years old) - Go to Bed!

2. What makes your Mom happy?
Kaitlyn - Having a clean house and her kids loving her
Carly - When we clean up our room

3. What makes your Mom sad?
Kaitlyn - When one of us gets hurt
Carly - When I drop her phone on the floor.

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
Kaitlyn - Totally Awesome jokes of course!
Carly - Jokes

5. What was your Mom like when she was a little kid?
Kaitlyn - Soooo Awesome!
Carly - She had long long long hair and i bet she was nice

6. How old is your Mom?
Kaitlyn - exactly 31
Carly - 30

7. How tall is your Mom?
Kaitlyn - How should I know? my estimate is about 6ft something
Carly - 60 inches

8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Kaitlyn - Triathlons
Carly - Clean sometimes

9. What does your Mom do when you aren't around?
Kaitlyn - Clean, Clean some more, more cleaning, and grocery shopping or just shopping
Carly - go shopping

10. If your Mom became famous, what would it be for?
Kaitlyn - A FAMOUS housekeeper of course!
Carly - For me... i think she means I am famous cuz Carly is my daughter ;)

11. What is your Mom really good at?
Kaitlyn - cleaning, riding her bike, exercising, and taking care of us.
Carly - good at writing stuff on the calendar

12. What is your Mom NOT really good at?
Kaitlyn - The Wii
Carly - spraying me with the hose. ...??? hmmm interesting ;)

13. What does your Mom do for her job?
Kaitlyn - Takes care of us
Carly - watch kids

14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
Kaitlyn - basically anything healthy
Carly - Spaghetti

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
Kaitlyn - 1. She is not DRUNK 2. She is Mormon 3. Our house is beautiful and everyone compliments it.
Carly - When she cleans up our room

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Kaitlyn - Totally Tasmanian Devil cuz she's fast at everything and Bugs Bunny cuz she loves vegetables.
Carly - Princess Ada on Bugs Life

17. What do you and your Mom do together?
Kaitlyn - shop, love each other and having a girls night out.
Carly - go to the mall

18. How are you and your Mom the same?
Kaitlyn - We look alot alike, we love Tri's(triathlons), singing and both love cameras
Carly - same eyes

19. How are you and your mom different?
Kaitlyn - I hate whistling and she loves it!
Carly - different hair cut

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
Kaitlyn - I can't say it but she loves me sooo much!
Carly - She gives me a kiss

21. How much does your Mom love you?
Kaitlyn - All the numbers you can think of! 100,000,000/100,000,000!
Carly - 100% 100% 100%

Wow I feel so loved! I sure love these girls and I learned a lot! I am proud I am not Drunk either! thanks Kaitlyn :)
I tag anyone who wants to join in the fun!

6 comments:

Sarah S. said...

So cute, love it!

Tawni said...

I love kids answers! I was tagged with this one too.

Johnny and Anny said...

Wow, a FAMOUS housekeeper, I hope that I can be famous like that someday:) I would give this quiz to Josie, but it probably wouldn't make any sense. It seems like you passed the test with flying colors, your girls sure do love you!

Ann said...

that was SO funny! I loved carlys answers. im glad your not a DRUNK too

Anonymous said...

HAHA so funny i can totally hear Carly say all those answers. the drunk thing what the heck so random so funny

Cherene said...

Very Cute! You are a great Mom, and you do so many things so well! It is fun to see which of those things the girls notice and appreciate the most. :)