This year my Valentine and I were invited to a Fondue Valentines party. We had such a fun time with old friends and new.
Me and my Sweetheart! I love my Lenny!
Our Fondue-Licious Party included Yummy Fondue fixings of course. Very good indeed. This was my First Fondue experience and it was a treat!
You can't have a party with out good friends :) Leah & Sarah
I love friends :)
We played lots of fun games. We had to get a team pic during a relay game and this was our lovely one. Too bad I cut off David's face. oops sorry!
I love this team's Pyramid! so fun!
So here are all the Lovely Ladies! We kicked the guys tails when we played Battle of the Sexes. Don't mess with us!
I think the funnest (i know that isn't a word) game was the Signs game. I was laughing so hard my cheeks hurt.
The guys and their Signs. and No the L on Leonard's head is not for Loser it is L for Leonard! The party was a big hit! I was glad we went! I can't wait for the next invite ;) hint hint!Happy Valentines Day!

10 comments:
Looks like lots of fun.. What a great Idea for Valentines day
Looks like a lot of fun!!
very cool!
We had so much fun! Hope to get to know you a little better!
Love the background, I have the same one on my photo book blog.
YUM! It was so good...I am so sad I missed the games....it is always so fun to get together!
Dang, it looks like we missed out! Andy had to work or we would of been there! Maybe next time.
so much fun. I love to party. Looks like you had a blast!
That looks like a blast! I'm jealous of the fondue. How fun! You look amazing, by the way. Pink is a good color on you.
What a great idea for Valentines day! I hate fighting the crowds going out for dinner so why not have a couples party! Next year for sure!
It looks like the party turned out to be a blast!! I wish that we could have made it that night! Dang it! Maybe next time.
Post a Comment