Holy Smokes! It is warming up here in AZ! 84 degrees ALREADY? I'm not liking this warm of weather in "winter". Can we please have a month or two of chilly? well I can complain but this guy is one happy camper. Cooling down with a yummy fudgesicle!
As you can see the Blakey Boy is in Heaven!
He was having a blast with this yummy palate cooling treat! Can't you tell?
Big sister Carly is also loving her fudgesicle! Cute girl!
I think Carly helped Blake with some of the chocolate on his face but she just giggles and won't tell ;) I'm glad they had fun with this frozen treat OUTSIDE!
Kaitlyn saw all the Chocolate fun and wanted to join in but mess free she says!a little dirt won't hurt right?
He didn't want to miss a drop! (gag)



7 comments:
YUM! WE busted out the pool yesterday...shesh! I can't handle the heat...I'm so glad I won't be big and preggo in the summer. Love the pics and Blake looks so happy to have a snack!
And I love the girls answers...fun quiz!
I love it!! He is so cute!!
I love that he's licking the table. Not letting any of that wonderful fuginess go to waste. Cute post!
OOOH, my favorite! I noticed that Kaitlyn had hardly started hers - face so clean and all. If she is like granny her face may be clean when it is gone but there will be at least one drip on her shirt.
You know what it's doing in Montana right now? SNOWING! It was only 11 degrees this morning. I'm still amazed the kids are in shorts and flip-flops. I think I'll pass on the popsicles and have some hot-chocolate instead. Love ya guys!
what a good lookin mess. i love summertime. I can't believe it's almost upon us.
that totally cracks me up...I love chocolate dirt faces!
Post a Comment