4 bottles of water/Gatorade
14,000 pedal strokes
avg. 15 miles per hour
avg. heart rate 145
2 potty breaks
3.5 hours
2200 calories burned =
50 miles of pavement under my belt!
Yes, people you read that right! This morning my favorite person (Leonard) and I rode our bikes for 50 miles today! It was a huge milestone for me. A breakthrough. I didn't know if I could go that far. It gives me a bit more confidence about my 100 miler in March. I am getting ready. I can do it! I am excited and feeling GREAT!!! I love my bike!
p.s.- If you'd like to help me raise $ for the MS Round Up Ride please click here! it's easy. if you'd like to bypass the online option. I'd be happy to pick up cash or check for this great cause. just leave me a comment and I'll make arrangements with you! Thanks for your support!
Stay tuned for more of my training progress!
9 comments:
HolY FLIP! How long did that take you? WOW! I am super impressed Loree....so proud of you!
Hmmm, so how do you figure the pedal strokes? Does you bike count them or just an estimate from how many miles? I have my trusty step counter ready for our Walk to New Orleans starting tomorrow!! Yah!
You're half way there! Amazing!
you are awesome! You're gonna be great in March :D
way to go!
Wow that is awesome, you should be one proud lady! :D Glad you are enjoying it and how fun to have a hobby like that you can participate in with your husband. So much fun! Great job, keep it up you'll be amazing in March.
Way to go!! That's awesome! I'm with Leah- how long did that take?
And of course there's room for you at the sealing! I would be honored to have you there! :)
Wow! I'm impressed Loree! What an accomplishment!
Great Job, Loree!! You are awesome! I loved your hamster story. :) I still need your yummy enchilada recipe!
Post a Comment